𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐛 // 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫

Your age: 4

Summary: You're Peter's little sister, and he has to babysit you over the weekend. During which he shows you his web shooters, and tells you about his job as Spiderman.

Requested by: Demigod-Shadowhunter

---

"Okay, I will be back by tomorrow, if I find my niece lost, hurt, or otherwise in danger--" May was about to threaten Peter, but he reassured her, "No, no. I've told Mr. Stark that I can't do any missions for the  next two days, so my focus will be on Y/n and Y/n only." 

"It better be, Peter. Now, I have to go or I'll be late for my flight." May said. You walked into the room, yawning because you'd just woken up from your nap. "Bye, N/n. You be nice to Peter, okay?" May smiled, bending down to kiss your head. You nodded and grinned, "Yes, Auntie May!" 

"Bye, I love you both so much!" She smiled before walking out. You turned around and grinned up at your brother, "Let's do something together, Petey!" 

He laughed at your enthusiasm and lifted you up, placing you on his hip before moving to his room. 

He placed you on his bed, handing you a colouring book to keep you occupied as well as his best set of colour pencils. You started humming to yourself, colouring away as he finished his homework. 

After about an hour, you began to feel bored, so you moved over to Peter's desk, tapping on his elbow to grab his attention. He was working on fixing his web shooters, and completely forgot you were in the room. "Yeah, Y/n?" He asked, looking at you. You made grabby hands at him in a silent plea to be lifted up. He grinned and placed you on his lap securely, before he continued to work. 

"Hey, Petey?" You said, tapping on his hand which was around your waist. "What is it, N/n?" He asked. 

"What're you working on?" You asked, pointing at his web shooters. 

"These...are...my web shooters." He hesitantly said. You didn't understand, and just pressed a button-like thing on it, and a thin web caught your hand. 

"YUCK NO PETEY GET IT OFF--" You screeched, desperately trying to get the web off your hand. 

He laughed and grabbed your hand, gently unsticking the web from it as he grinned, "You know how spiders shoot webs from their web sac?" You nodded. He'd told you about that a few days back. "So, I'm like a spider. I can use these web shooters to swing from one place to another, and I stop bad guys, too." He said. 

"So...you're like a superhero?" You asked. 

"Yeah, I'm like a superhero." He chuckled.

"No way! Can you tell me about your superhero moments?" 

"Sure, I'll fix my web shooters while I'm at it, okay?" 

"Okay!" 

As he fixed his web shooters, he told you stories about his missions and even promised to take you on patrol the next day. 

It's safe to say he was near death when Aunt May found out. 

---

...No words. 

......nothing.