𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 // 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐚

Your age: 16

Summary: One of your friends stops talking to you for a stupid reason, and you tell your mother about it.

meanings:
Malen'kij pauk: Little spider
Moya malen'kaya devochka: My little girl
Moya princessa: my princess
Dorogoy: Darling
Malyshka: baby girl.

------

"Hi, Tina!" You grinned as you arrived at school. Being the daughter of Yelena Belova had its downsides, sure. But it had upsides as well. One being you had amazing confidence, and an ability to make friends.

Tina, your best friend, merely turned the other way and walked off.

You weren't going to lie, it hurt a bit when she did that.

You simply shrugged and walked back to class, only to see your best friend sitting with a girl named Sarah, chatting up a storm.

Worst part? Your desk was right behind the two of theirs.

Peachy, you thought, how lucky am I?

--Time Skip--

"Hey, Y/n, we need to talk." Admitted Tina.

You placed your pencil down and closed your sketchbook before replying, "Da, what is it?"

"I'm not talking to you because, well, my mom wants me to stay away from you. Mainly cause your mom is an assassin, and you're both like, Russian and all. So it's kinda dangerous."

"Oh. Okay." You nodded and went back to sketching.

She was baffled, "You're not gonna say anything?"

"Well, for one, it is your decision. Second, you're following your mother's instructions. So from now on, Tina Smith, you do not need to talk to me and I will make it easier and not talk to you." You nodded and packed your bag, ready to leave for home.

--Time Skip--

The door of your and Yelena's apartment slammed shut as you stormed in, angry tears ready to spill from your eyes. Fanny ran up to you, but her wagging tail ceased upon seeing your distress. She whined and pawed at your legs, in hopes of figuring out the problem.

Yelena walked in the room, a bowl of Mac and cheese in her hands and asked, "Y/n, malen'kij pauk, how was--" She paused when you threw your bag down and stormed over to the kitchen island, sitting on the stool. "--School?" Yelena completed, baffled.

You suddenly burst into tears as the and sadness washed over you. Startled, Yelena rushed over to you and pulled you into her embrace. You hid your face in her chest and sobbed, the sound breaking her heart.

"Tina doesn't want to be friends anymore, mama! What did I do wrong?!" You cried, clinging onto your mother as you wept.

Yelena stroked your hair gently and rested her chin on the top of your head as she said, "Don't cry, moya malen'kaya devochka, it's all okay. It will all be okay."

You wiped your eyes and sniffed slightly, as she wiped your nose with a tissue. She grinned at you and said, "How about some dinner, hm? That always cheers you up."

You laughed and hugged her as you said, "Я люблю тебя, мама." (I love you, mom.) Your voice slightly muffled by her shirt.

"Я тоже тебя люблю, дорогоя." (I love you too, darling.) Yelena replied, kissing you all over your face. "Now come, help me make another round of Mac and cheese."

In the end, it all worked out.

Plus, you got a big share of Mac and cheese, so that's a big positive.

----------
Sorry my chapters are ridiculous. School is a horrible bitch and I am struggling with ninth grade. HuZzAh-

Anygays.
Comment and vote, lovelies!

With love and hugs,
Daisy Rose