𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 // 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐟𝐟

Your age: 18

Summary: You finally learn English, but your Sokovian accent was still lingering, making it a bit difficult for people to understand you.
---

You stormed into your mom's room after getting off the phone with the doctor. Your brother Tommy was sick, and since Wanda was busy, she asked you to book an appointment. 

"I hate Americans." You scoffed. Your accent was much, much thicker than Wanda's, and she found it hilarious sometimes when you'd get annoyed. 

"What's wrong, detka?" She chuckled as you sat next to her on the bed. 

"I ask if I could get appointment with Dr. Brown today at 6 p.m, but they kept asking 'Can you repeat that, please?' in their stupid accent." You put your head in her lap, ignoring the grammatical errors you made. 

"It's okay, don't worry. I'll talk to them if it didn't work." She smiled, running her hand through your hair. 

"It worked after I yelled at them." You chuckled. "I still hate Americans."

"I know it's been difficult after Sokovia, but maybe you can have a selective accent like Mama does?" Asked Wanda, looking at you with a smile.

"Maybe..." You sighed. "Teach me?"

"Teaching is your Auntie Nat's job." Wanda smiled. "But I'll do it."

"Let's start tomorrow!" You squealed. 

"Alright, alright." Your mother smiled, kissing your head and holding you close, while she continued her work.

---
Sorry for the short and shitty chapter-

i love you all <3