𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 // 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐟𝐟

Your age: 16

Summary: You always handle your brothers, Billy and Tommy, which also leaves you exhausted. One day, all your feelings come out after they ask you for something.

A/n: This is a normal!life AU where wanda has powers, but she didn't go batshit crazy, and WandaVision never happened as well as MoM, so she's got her kiddos in one place and real.

---

You were woken up by your brothers shaking you awake rather rudely as they yelled, "WAKE UP Y/N IT'S SATURDAY!"

You sat up, annoyed, as you mumbled, "It is also six a.m in the morning."

"It's still Saturday and you promised to make pancakes!" Billy said.

"And I also said I'd make them at eight a.m you shitheads." You replied, turning over and going back to sleep. 

"MOM!" Both the boys yelled, making you jolt awake. Wanda and Vision came running,and the former gasped, "Billy, Tommy, what's with the yelling?!"

"Y/N CALLED US SHITHEADS!" Tommy whined. Wanda sighed to herself as you lay back, exhausted. 

"Boys, back to bed. Don't bother your sister at this ungodly hour." Said Vision. "Bother her some other time."

You sat back up sharply, exclaiming, "DAD!" 

Wanda immediately became protective and walked over to you, holding you close as she scolded the boys as well as Vision. Your vision became blurry and your nose began to burn as the tears began to come freely. Wanda shooed all the boys out and muttered something under her breath in Serbian which sounded like "Проклети момци у овој кући су такви идиоти..." (The damn boys in this house are such idiots...)

She kissed your head and said, "Don't cry, sweet girl. What's the matter?" 

You sniffled and with your voice muffled by her shirt you replied, "They're just so demanding all the time, mama! I get I'm older, and you're busy and everything, but I don't get a break!" 

Wanda continued stroking your hair and replied, "Go on, baby. Let it all out." 

"And I'm already stressed with my exams, the debate competition, the tuition classes, managing my submissions, and then those two come in and disturb the one time of the day where I'm not studying or practicing or teaching! And they only have demands! When I ask them to do anything, they don't even move their asses off the couch!" You ranted to her. 

Wanda thought for a moment and looked at you, wiping your tears gently as she smiled, "I'll talk to the boys, okay? I'll tell them to back off. You're not a machine, and they should know that." 

You sniffled as she kissed your forehead and said, "Should I stay here with you?" 

"Yes please." You nodded. She chuckled and lay down next to you, which made you promptly curl up into her side. She kissed your forehead and you both fell asleep...

...Till you heard her yelling at Billy and Tommy later. 

---
I'm writing absolute shit, I'm so sorry--