𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 // 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟

Your Age: 3, then 16

Summary: You have a nightmare and run to your mom for comfort. With a plot twist at the end.

A/n: Literally just fluff and then sadness.

----------

You shot up in your bed, breathing heavily as your mind recalled the events in your nightmare. You grabbed your teddy bear and slid off the bed, your small feet padding against the floor as you walked across it. 

You stood on your toes, trying to desperately reach the door handle, succeeding only after you leapt up to grab it.

The hallways were quiet, and the only sound that could be heard was your irregular breathing and the clocks ticking away.

You found your mother's room, and pushed the door open.

"Malyshka, what's wrong?" She asked, putting her book down on the bedside table. 

"Mama, I had a nightmare." You whimpered, still standing at the door.

"Come here, printessa." She said, pulling you into her arms and gently placing you on her lap. "Do you want to talk about it, moya malen'kaya devochka?" She asked, playing with your hair.

"No." You pouted, leaning into her touch. She wrapped her arms around you gently, and pressed a loving kiss to your head as she replied, "Don't worry, detka," Her hand moved to trace little circles on your stomach, "Mama's here."

And that's when you woke up.

Alone.

And motherless.

---
Heh.

Sad ending, innit?

*Evil cackle*