𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 // 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐚

Your age: 14

Summary: You get frustrated with your Maths work.

TW: Math Homework.
---

The numbers were spinning off the page, none of them were making sense. All you could do was stare at the sum you had copied down, while it swirled around the page.

You placed your pen on the paper and looked at your textbook, before grabbing it and flinging it across the room.

"I heard a thud, what was it. Are you hurt?" Zendaya appeared at your doorway seconds later, panting from all the running she'd done.

"No, I just threw my maths book at the wall." You scowled.

"Ah, math. Okay, how about this, you and I go get ice cream, and then we burn the math book." She suggested.

"I don't mi--"

"I was kidding. Now, tell me what's the matter." She said, sitting next to you.

"This isn't working out. I have to figure out this stupid sum."

"Alright, let's do this." She cracked her knuckles and you both got to work.

--2 hours later--

"MATH IS MATH!" She yelled at the math textbook. "YOU DON'T PUT ALPHABETS FOR NUMBERS!"

"My point exactly." You laughed.

"Alright, fuck this. We're burning your book and going out for ice cream." She grabbed your hand and took you down the stairs before you said, "But--"

"No buts. The only but I want to hear, is the sound of yours being in the car."

You both got in the car and drove off, and while you did, she muttered, "God, I just remembered how much I hated math."

"Why'd you try to help then-?"

"Because it's in my job description. I have to help you with your work no matter what."

"Going out for ice cream isn't exactly helping me work."

"Well it's helping me help you, so cancel out the help and ultimately it leaves me and you going out for ice cream."

"Okay I'm convinced."

"Good."

---
SPONTANEOUS WRITING BESTIES. And credit for the word math goes to mOi.

I hope you enjoyed this crappy oneshot--