Chapter Five-Tessa

I couldn't believe my eyes. The shadows came from behind the trees, and they formed into a tall man with red hair and beard, with full metal armor on. "Tess! Get out of here!" Dad yelled. But I couldn't move. My feet were planted in the ground. My body was shaking in fear.

Dad stood protectively in front of me. I couldn't stop shaking. I was so scared. I had never experienced such fear in my life. "I've finally found you, Link" the man said. Dad knew this guy? I was so scared and confused. What the hell was going on?! The man laughed evilly. Dad glanced at me. His eyes were filled with terror. I knew he wanted me to go, but I couldn't leave him here all alone.

The man looked at me with his evil yellow eyes. I gasped. My body shook even more. I almost collapsed to the ground. The man laughed evilly. I felt hopeless. I looked at the bow and arrows attacked to my dad's back.

I grabbed the case full of arrows and wrapped it around my back, my hands shaking so much that I almost dropped them. Then, I grabbed the bow and griped it tightly so I wouldn't drop it. "Tess, no!" Dad said. I loaded the bow. I couldn't stand there defenseless!

The man laughed evilly. "You think your strong, girl? You think you can defeat me?" He asked evilly. He laughed. "Stay away from her!" Dad yelled. The man looked at dad and gave him an evil smile.

"Who is she, Link?" He asked. Dad didn't respond. He readied his shield and sword for a battle. Oh no. He couldn't fight this guy! He would be defeated! "What do you want?!" Dad said angrily. The man laughed. "Well, Link, I didn't come back from the dead to fight you to the death" the man said.

Dad stood up strait and pointed his sword towards the man. The man laughed evilly. "I came....for her" the man said, pointing a finger at me. I gasped, and I shook so much that I almost collapsed.

"Stay the hell away!" Dad screamed. The man laughed. He waved his hand, and dad collapsed to the ground. He was screaming in pain. The man had put a curse on him! My dad screamed and curled up on the ground. "DAD!" I screamed. I knelt down next to him and wrapped my arms around him as he screamed in pain.

"Did you just say....dad?" The man asked. Suddenly, my dad stopped screaming. I cried. He tried to get up, but failed. He was still in pain. "Tessa...go..." He said. His voice was shaky.

I shook my head and sobbed. I cupped my hands on his cheeks and said, "...dad.." The man laughed evilly. "Well, I wasn't expecting this at all!" He said. He laughed even more. "This just makes things better!" He said. He laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

Hearing his laugh echo through the woods....it pissed me off. I wasn't shaking in fear anymore. I was shaking in anger. The tears that were on my face faded away. I gritted my teeth. I picked up the bow and loaded it with an arrow. I stood up and pointed it towards the man. My hands weren't shaking anymore. I was standing straight, and my aim was perfect.

The man looked shocked for a split second. Then, he grinned evilly. "So, you think your strong, don't you?" He asked. I kept my head up high, aiming the arrow at his chest. He laughed.

"Try and shoot. See what happens" he said, laughing. His evil laugh annoyed the crap out of me. I stepped in front of my father, protecting him from all harm. "Stay away!" I yelled. I tried my best to sound tough and strong. He smiled evilly. "I think you deserve this" he said. He waved his hand.

He was supposed to curse me. "No!" Dad yelled. He struggled to stand, but once again failed. I felt nothing. I stood in the same position, aiming my bow at him. The man made an angry face, then waved his hand again. Nothing happened.

"What?!" The man said angrily. He waved his hand many times, but nothing happened. Why wasn't the curse working on me? I glanced down at my father. He was struggling to stand. He was on his knees, and his hands were on the ground. He was gasping for air. "Get...away..." He managed to say.

I stared at the man. He was in pure anger. Then, he smiled evilly and laughed. He waved his hand. Suddenly, dad yelled in pain. I turned around to see shadows radiating around him. "Dad!" I yelled. The shadows disappeared, and dad was gone. I gasped. The man laughed.

"If you want to save your father, you'll face me" he said. I stared at him evilly. "Where did you take my dad?!" I demanded. He laughed. "If you want to find out, you'll face me" he said.

Shadows radiated around him. "You may know me as....Ganondorf" he said. I lightly gasped. He laughed evilly and disappeared. I stared at the spot where my father once was. I stared for a long time. Then, I broke down and cried.