Chapter Six-Link

I appeared in a dungeon. I heard Ganon's evil laugh from down the hallway. I stood up. My weapons were gone. Damn! I banged on the bared doors and yelled, "let me out!" Ganon laughed and appeared outside my cell. "I can't do that, Link" he said. He laughed again.

"How are you here? I killed you years ago!" I said. Ganon laughed and said, "I came back for one reason, Link. To kill your daughter, your precious little Tessa." My eyes widened. "Don't touch her! Stay away from her!" I screamed. He laughed. "You see, Link, I can't do that. Your little Tessa has a destiny, and I can't let her fulfill it" he said.

I growled. What the hell was he talking about? "You'll never find her. She'll leave Orden village. She'll escape, you'll see" I said.

Ganondorf laughed. "Don't worry, Link, I don't have to find her. She'll come to me!" He said. I lightly gasped, and Ganon laughed. "I told her that if she wanted you to live, she'll come and face me. I bet she's looking for me at this very second!" He said. He laughed evilly.

No. No, no, no. This can't be happening. This isn't happening. "What do you want from her?!" I screamed. "I already told you, Link. I want her life to end" he said.

"Please....you can't do this" I said. Ganondorf laughed and said, "well, it looks like the Hero of Time is begging me for mercy!" I growled. "Well Link, I can assure you that mercy will never come to you" he said.

He laughed and left the dungeon, leaving me alone to rot. I knew Tessa was strong. She was brave too.

But deep down inside, I knew she couldn't beat Ganon. I collapsed to the ground and let the tears stream down my face.

If Tessa died, their would be no point living my life. She was all I had. I couldn't loose her. I couldn't let Ganon get to her. I looked around the dungeon. I had to escape, and fast.

I wouldn't let Ganon get to her. Not ever.