Chapter Seventeen-Tessa

I appeared in a world that was a faint white color. Hyrule castle was in the distance, and it was white too. I stood up and rubbed my head, since it was throbbing from the wolf biting it. The golden wolf sat in front of me. I gasped and took many steps away from it.

The wolf howled, and a glowing light surrounded it. When it disappeared, a skeleton man in armor with a sword and shield appeared in its place.

I gasped at the sight of him. He was scary looking, with vines growing all over him and his skeleton-like face. "I'm sorry that I startled you, Tessa" he said. I lightly gasped. "How do you know my name?" I asked.

"I've been watching you from the heavens, Tessa. You have a great destiny, and I must prepare you for it" he said. I lightly gasped. "Long ago, I trained your father. Now, it is time for me to train you" he said. "You trained my dad?" I asked. He nodded and took a step closer to me.

"Let me see your hands, Tessa" he said. I hesitated, but walked closer to him. I held out my hands. "Instead of teaching you the hidden skills, I will transfer them to you memory, so that way I won't take up so much time training you" he said. "So...your not training me?" I asked. He smiled and said, "this is technically training, Tessa." I sighed. He took my hands.

After a minute, I suddenly knew how to fight with the sword. I knew skills that nobody else knew. "These are the hidden skills of the sword. You can practice them with me if you'd like" he said. I nodded. Suddenly, a sword appeared in my hand. "Alright, are you ready?" The skeleton man asked.

I nodded. Then, we were fighting. Our swords clashed, and I used all the skills that I had learned.

After a long time of fighting, he suddenly stopped and backed away. "Good. You've done well" he said. I nodded. "But before I send you back to the real world, Tessa, I must assign you a quest" he said. "A quest? I can't right now, I need to save my dad!" I said. "Well, this will help you rescue your father" he said. I hesitated, but then said, "I'm listening."

"You must travel to the sacred grove hidden deep within the Faron Woods and obtain the legendary master sword. Only two people can obtain it, the Hero of Time...and you" he said. "Me? How am I able to use it?" I asked. He smiled and said, "you'll find out soon enough, Tessa. The master sword is the on,y sword that can defeat the evil king. Go! You must find it quickly!"

I nodded and said, "I will!" Then, a glowing light surrounded me. It disappeared, and I was back in Hyrule field. "Tessa!" Said a voice. My mother ran towards me and pulled me into a hug. "I was so worried! What happened?!" She asked. "I'm fine" I said, then I told her what happened.

"Wow, that's one hell of a story!" Said a voice. Midna appeared next to us. "And I'm glad Zelda and I finally found you" she said.

"So you have to find the master sword? I thought only Link could wield it" Zelda said. "Well, apparently I can as well. Maybe it's because I'm his daughter" I said. Zelda nodded. "Alright,melts get to the Faron Woods!" Said Midna. I smiled and nodded.

Then together, we traveled to the woods.