Chapter Nineteen-Zelda

We traveled across Hyrule field and finally made it to the Faron Woods. It had been so long since I had been there, since I was forbidden to leave the castle. I remember that Link and I used to go there all the time when we were younger, before I was forbidden to leave.

"Do you know where the sacred realm is?" I asked Tessa. She shook her head. "Alright, follow me. I know where it is" I responded. "You do?" Tessa asked. I hesitated but said, "yes. Your father and I used to go there all the time to relax and play music. He would play the ocarina, and I would play the harp."

Tessa lightly smiled. I missed those days so much. "Alright, let's get moving. I want to get out of here as soon as I can. This place gives me the creeps!" Said Midna. "Why? It's so beautiful here!" Said Tessa. She walked a little bit ahed of me. "Don't go too far!" I said. Tessa sighed.

After a few minutes of walking, I said, "happy birthday, Tessa." "Huh? Oh! Thanks" she said. I sighed. "I'm sorry this is such a stressful day for you. When this is all over, I'm throwing you a birthday party" I said. Tessa smiled.

"A party? Count me in!" Said a voice. I gasped. We turned around and saw a boy standing there. He had brown hair tied in a ponytail and had green eyes. He looked about seventeen, maybe eighteen years old. "Aaron? What are you doing here?!" I asked. "I followed you, your highness" he said. Aaron used to be one of my royal guards.

He looked behind me and said, "it's nice to see you again, Tessa." She groaned. "You know him?" I asked. "It's a long story" Tessa said. She looked angry. Had Aaron done something to her?

"Why the hell would you follow us?!" Midna demanded. "Because, I wanted to make sure you guys were ok. And besides, I know a way to get into the sacred realm without using the golden cucco" Aaron said. "You do?" I asked. He nodded and said, "I can show you, if you'll let me."

"Yes, you can. Thank you" I said. Aaron nodded and said, "follow me, please." "No way! I don't trust you!" Tessa yelled. "Well why not? You barely know me, Tessa. Why don't you trust me?" Aaron asked. "Oh, I don't know, maybe because you sexually harassed me!" Tessa yelled. "What?!" I screamed. What was she talking about?! Aaron wouldn't do that, would he?

"What are you....oh, that! That was not sexual harassment!" Aaron said angrily. "Yes it was, and you know it!" Tessa yelled. Aaron smiled evilly. Tessa groaned and rolled her eyes.

"What's going on here?! What are you talking about, Tessa?!" I demanded. "It's a small misunderstanding, your highness. Let's get going" Aaron said. I hesitated, but began walking, leading the way to the sacred grove.