Chapter Twenty Two-Zelda

I couldn't believe that I was seeing him at that very moment. Link, my husband that I hadn't seen in sixteen years. I was more than glad when we reunited. I could never be more happy in my life. I was with him again, and Tessa was there too. We could be a family, just like I always wanted.

We stood there for a long time, our lips never parting, and our arms wrapped tightly around each other. Then, our lips separated, and I rested my head against his chest. "Do you know how long I've been longing for you?" I whispered. He smiled and stroked my hair. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" I responded.

We stood there for a long time. But suddenly, we heard a loud roar. "Oh god" I mumbled. Suddenly, Midna appeared in front of us. "I hate to break the reunion, but we should probably get out of here. Theirs a huge monster" Midna said. She sounded calm for some reason.

"In the sacred grove? That can't be right!" Link said. Midna rolled her eyes and said, "who cares?! Just run!" She snapped her fingers and disappeared. Zelda and I looked at each other, than ran. After a minute or two, we found Tessa and Aaron. But what I saw was horrible. Their was a giant monster with shadows radiating from it, so it was obviously one of Ganon's creatures.

Tessa was fighting it. She charged towards it and clashed her sword. The creature roared in pain. Aaron was helping her fight. He jumped up on the creature's back and ran up to its head. Then, he stabbed it right in the eye. The creature roared in pain. Tessa jumped up, ready to stab the creature.

But suddenly, it threw its sharp claws at her. Tessa got cut on her right cheek. A large, bloody gash formed across it. She yelled in pain. "Tess!" Link yelled. He charged towards her, dodging the monster's attacks.

But before Link could reach her, Tessa jumped up and stabbed the monster in the head. It screamed in pain, then faded away into shadows. "Tessa! Are you alright?!" Link asked. He lightly touched her cheek, and she winced in pain. I slowly walked over. "We can find a spirits spring and heal you" Link said. Tessa shook her head. "I'm alright, dad" she said.

"That doesn't look alright. You might not stop bleeding. Link is right, let's find a spirits spring" I said. Tessa hesitated, but nodded. "After that, we should rest. Then in the morning we can make our was towards Ganon's castle" Link said. I nodded. Tessa looked towards Aaron and asked, "are you alright, Aaron?" He nodded and smiled. Tessa lightly smiled back.

Link coughed and made an angry face. Tessa glared and shook her head. I chuckled. Then, we walked out of the sacred grove and found the spirits spring in the Faron Woods. Tessa was healed. After a few minutes, we all laid down to sleep. I curled up next to Link, and he wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head against his chest and fell asleep.