Chapter Ten-Zelda

After only a few hours of riding away with Impa, shadows suddenly surrounded around us. I screamed, and so did Impa. When the shadows disappeared, I was in the tower that I was trapped in during the twilight invasion. I looked around. It was dusty, and it made me cough.

Suddenly, I heard an evil laugh. Then, Ganondorf appeared in front of me. "Hello, Zelda. It's been a while" he said. He laughed. "How are you here?!" I asked angrily. "I came back for one reason, Zelda. To destroy a certain person" he said.

He walked around the room. "And, do you know who this person is? I can tell you right now, this time it's not your precious Link" he said. I gasped and faced him. He laughed. "Well, guess!" He said.

I didn't respond. I only glared at him. "Fine, I guess your lost for words. I came here, to end the life of your precious daughter. What's her name again? Tessa, was it?" He asked. I gasped, and he laughed.

"You've never met her, have you? Oh, what a pity" Ganon said with sarcastic sympathy. I clenched my fists, containing myself from not attacking him. "I met her just yesterday. Let's just say....she looks a lot like you, but acts a lot like her father. It's pathetic" he said, laughing.

"She's done nothing to you. Stay away from her!" I yelled. I couldn't let him hurt my daughter, I just couldn't!

"Well, Zelda, I'm afraid I can't leave her alone. You see, she has a destiny. She's a part of a great prophecy, and I can't let her fulfill it. I have no choice but to kill her" Ganon said. I was shaking in fear. I didn't know my daughter, but I knew she was innocent. She was young. Her sixteenth birthday was that day. She couldn't die. I wouldn't let it happen.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you here to rot. Don't worry, Zelda. I'll find your little Tessa in no time" Ganon said.

He laughed and warped away in the shadows. I sat on the bed in the room and cried. I laid down, dust flying from the mattress.

Then, I said out loud to myself, "happy birthday Tessa...my dear." I cried.