Chapter One-Zelda

I had the dream again. The dream is reality, it happened fifteen years ago, and tomorrow it would be sixteen. I dreamt of it every night. It haunted me everyday. Fifteen years ago, I had a daughter.

The day I gave birth to her, she was taken away from me, along with my husband. They were kicked out of Hyrule, and forbidden to return. If they did, they would be sentenced to death. My heart was broken, and ever since, I've never been happy. I'm not the girl I once was.

I named my daughter Tessa. I based the name off of my ancestor, Tetra. I didn't even get to see my daughter when she was born.

She and my husband, they were kicked out for a reason. First of all, we weren't even supposed to get married. We fell in love, and we got married in secret. We ran away from the castle for a little bit, leaving the kingdom to my father. My father was once kind, but over the years he grew foul and mean.

A few months later, I found out I was pregnant. Then, we were captured by the Hyrule guards and brought back to the castle. We were able to stay together until I had my daughter, then they were kicked out of Hyrule.

My father tells me it was my fault. He tells me that I should have never gotten married, or fallen in love. But I couldn't help myself. The man I fell in love with, my husband, I've known him since I was seventeen.

He saved Hyrule from all destruction from an Urserper King named Zant, and the Demon King Ganondorf.

He saved Hyrule from something called the Twilight, along with his companion, Midna. The two of them saved Hyrule, and then Midna went home to the Twilight, breaking the portal that led to her world, also known as the mirror of Twilight.

My husband was known as the Hero of Time.

But, his name was Link.