Chapter Twenty Five-Zelda

The castle was dark, and it felt...evil. I wasn't surprised by that, since it was Ganon's castle after all. As I looked around, I got an uneasy feeling. I felt like someone was watching me. "Someone is here" I whispered to Link. He glanced at me and asked, "how do you know?" "I just do" I responded.

We slowly walked further into the castle until finally we made it into the throne room. Ganondorf was sitting on his throne, and someone was standing at his side. I lightly gasped. It was my father. Link unsheathed his sword, and so did Tessa and Aaron. I readied my light arrows, and Midna was in Attack position.

"Well, I'm glad you've made it here today" Ganondorf said. He lightly laughed with an evil grin. He looked at Link, then at Tessa, then at me. "Well, what a happy family. It makes me sick" he said.

He stared at Tessa. "Well, I see that you have the master sword, Warrior Princess" he said. Tessa lightly gasped. Ganon laughed.

My father was staring at me. It was an evil stare, but it didn't bother me. I didn't care anymore. "Yes. And with this sword, I will defeat you" Tessa said, taking a step forward. Ganondorf laughed and said, "maybe so. But either way, you will be defeated as well." Then, Tessa charged towards him with a battle cry.

"Tess!" Link screamed, but it was too late. She and Ganon were fighting. I raised my bow, which was loaded with an arrow. Link, Midna and Aaron charged towards Ganondorf. I stood in place, trying to get a good aim at him when he was down.

"I don't think so" said a voice. I felt something hard get hit across the back of my head. I was dizzy. I felt my head bleed as I fell to the ground. My father stood over me. I could barely get up.

I struggled to stand. I was almost standing, but he knocked me to the ground. I was defenseless. "Zelda!" Link I heard Link yell. I couldn't see him. I couldn't see anything. Then suddenly, I could see again. My head didn't hurt anymore, and all my strength was back.

I noticed that a fairy was flying away. It had healed me. I quickly stood up and summoned my sword. Link glanced at me with a worried look on his eyes, but I nodded at him, assuring that I was ok. He smiled and went back to the battle with Ganondorf.

"Why did you do this? Why did you join forces with Ganondorf?!" I yelled. Father lightly laughed. "I already told you, Zelda. It made me stronger. Look at me now! I'm practically invincible!" He said.

I shook my head. "No, your the opposite of invincible. Your a power hungry coward!" I spat. My father growled in anger. Then, he unsheathed his sword. He charged towards me.

I dodged his attacks easily. He wasn't as strong as he said he was. After a minute or two, I stabbed him through the shoulder. He yelled in pain and collapsed to the ground. I pulled out the light arrows and aimed for his head. "Go ahed. Shoot. Do it!" He yelled. I stared at him. I was frozen. I couldn't do it. I couldn't kill my own father.

Then suddenly, he laughed. The laugh was taunting. It echoed through my head. It was like nothing else was there. I only herd him laughing at me, of how weak I was. It made me angry. Rage filled throughout me as I watched my father laugh evilly. Then I did it. I did it without knowing that I did.

I let the arrow fly.