Chapter Sixteen-Zelda

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was standing face to face with my daughter, Tessa. I couldn't stop crying, for I was so shocked and happy. I couldn't believe it. She was here! She was really here!

"T-Tessa!" I stuttered out. I heard her quietly say, "mother" and after that I broke down, sobbing my eyes out. She lightly gasped. At first, their was no emotion on her face. Then, she lightly smiled, and a tear streamed down from her eye. "M-mom..." She said. I cried even more.

Then suddenly, she ran over to me and threw her arms around me. I cried and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me. I sobbed on her shoulder.

"Shh, it's ok. We're here now. We're together" she whispered. But I couldn't stop crying. "Tessa...my little girl...."I said. I heard her lightly sob. "....mom...."she said. She tightened her arms around me. I sobbed even louder.

She slowly pulled away. She looked at me and said, "you don't need to cry now, mother. I'm here. I don't want to see you cry." I nodded and wiped my tears. "I'm sorry, I'm just...Tessa, I'm...I'm so happy to see you! I'm so happy to finally meet you!" I said. I sobbed as I said my last sentence.

She put her hand on my cheek and wiped away a tear with her thumb. "I came to save you" she whispered.

"You...you did?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "Let's get out of here, I'll explain everything when we're away from the castle" she said. I stared at her. She looked so much like me. But I could already tell, she had her father's spirit. She was even dressed like him! She was beautiful.

"Tessa...where's your dad?" I quietly asked. Tessa sighed. She clenched her hands into fists. "He...he was captured by Ganon" she whispered. I lightly gasped. "I-I'm going to save him! I have to!" She bravely said. I stared in disbelief for a moment, but then smiled. "I'm going to save him too. We'll do this together!" I said. Tessa nodded. "Alright, let's get out of this hell hole" she said.

She took my hand and dragged me out of the dungeon. We climbed through the window and outside on the roof of the castle. "When we get to castle town, I suggest you put the hood to your cloak up. I don't want anyone seeing you" Tessa said. I nodded. I was waring my black cloak.

I followed her into the small opening. We were at a spiral staircase. We walked down the stairs together.

"Where are we?" I asked, cringing at the stench. "We're in the sewers. You get used to the stench" Tessa said. I nodded. "How do we get out?" She asked. "I dot know, but if you see a ladder or stairs of some sort, just tell me" she said. I nodded.

We were walking for almost an hour before I saw something. "A ladder!" I said. Tessa turned to where I was looking. We walked over to it. "Sweet! Let's climb up!" She said. She began climbing the ladder, and I followed.

She shoved the barred door open, and we were outside. We were just outside the castle, in Hyrule field. I gasped and took a deep breath. Tessa lightly laughed. Then, I saw something in the distance. It was a golden wolf.

It was sitting on its rear end, eyeing us. Then, it got up and walked slowly towards us. "Tessa!" I said. She turned in my direction and lightly gasped. She stood in front of me and readied her crossbow.

The wolf charged. Before Tessa could shoot, it attacked her. She screamed. "Tessa!" I yelled. A glowing light surrounded her. It disappeared, and she and the wolf were gone.