Epilogue-Tessa

I sat on the couch in the living room, watching everyone laugh and eat. It had been three months since Ganondorf had been defeated. Mom was cooking, laughing with the group. After Ganon was defeated, we celebrated in Hyrule castle town. Midna returned to her true form, and everything was great. Then, mom and dad got remarried. It was a beautiful wedding, and I was so happy.

Then, mom decided that she wanted to live a quiet life with us, so she left the kingdom to her siblings, my aunts and uncles, and left with dad and I to go to Ordon village. Aaron stood in the corner with that sexy smile, looking perfect as always. It was sort of official, we were a thing!

Everyone from Ordon village was there, and they were sitting at the table with my dad, laughing and joking around. I stood up and walked towards them. I sat in an empty seat. Aaron walked over and sat next to me, holding my hand. Then, mom set the food on the table.

We are food, then ate dessert. It was a fantastic meal. Later that night, Aaron and I laid on the ground, watching the stars. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he wrapped his arm around me.

A shooting star flew through the sky. I closed my eyes and made a wish. Aaron looked at me and asked, "what did you wish for?" "This" I said. "Hmm?" He asked. I looked at him and said, "I wished that this day could happen over and over again. It was a beautiful day." Aaron smiled and kissed me.

"Any day is beautiful to me, as long as your in it" he said. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder again. We watched the stars for hours, not having a care in the world.

Everything was good again. No evil roamed. Their was no sign of Ganondorf or any evil lord.

All was peaceful and happy.