Chapter Four-Zelda

I walked around my castle, looking at the paintings on the walls. Their was an empty space. The picture was supposed to be of Link and I. But no. He was sent away with Tessa.

Every day, I wished I could meet her. That I could hug her and kiss her and he'll her how much I loved her. "What are you doing?" Said a voice. I looked at the end of the hallway to see my father standing there. Oh no.

What was he going to do? Would he hit me again? "I'm admiring my ancestors" I responded. He slowly walked over. I stood up straight, with my head up high, despite knowing what he would do. "Theirs no picture there" he said. "I know. I was walking down the hall and looking at the rest of them, and I reached the end" I responded.

He glared at me evilly. "I know exactly what you were doing. You were daydreaming about him again, weren't you?" He asked. I stared at him and bluntly said, "your ridiculous." Then, I walked away.

I knew I as in trouble for that. He would yell at me later, and possibly beat me again. He often did that. When nobody was around, he would brutally hit me. I hated it, but I knew I had to deal with it.

I walked slowly at first. Then, anxiety grew within me, so I walked faster. I couldn't run, the maids would think of me as un-proper. Impa would get mad, but she wouldn't yell Impa was my attendant. She was an older women, but she was like a mother to me. She would never yell at me or hurt me like my father did.

I walked as fast a I could and into my room. I shit the door and locked it. I sat on my bed and put my hands on my forehead. I wanted to cry. I felt like sobbing my eyes out. But I refused to let myself. Every night, I cried myself to sleep. I couldn't cry in the daytime, at least not if I could help myself.

Suddenly, my window blew open. I gasped, for I was startled by it. The winds outside were blowing madly. Rain was pouring. I ran to the window and struggled to shut it, due to the massive winds.

I shut he window and locked it. Then, I stared outside. It was windy, and the rain was pouring down so hard that I couldn't see outside. Just a few minutes ago, the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day. What happened to that? I longed for that beautiful day again.