Chapter Thirteen-Zelda

I sat on the bed in the tower for God knows how long. I clenched my eyes shut, trying not to cry. Why was this happening? What was I supposed to do? Then, I started daydreaming. Maybe Link would save Hyrule again. Then, he would find me and we would be together again.

But soon, reality struck when the doors to my room bursted open. I looked closely at the figure standing at the doorway, not believing what I was seeing. My father. He stood there, staring at me.

"Father?" I said. "Hello, Zelda. How are you this afternoon?" He asked, stepping into the room. "I...how are you....what?" I said, too shocked to say anything else. Why wasn't he in a tower as well? Hadn't Ganon captured him and locked him up too? He smiled evilly. I gasped. "Poor, poor Zelda. After all these years, and you still haven't figured it out yet" he said.

"What?" I said. He laughed evilly. "Zelda, it was me who resurrected Ganondorf. It was me who let him Attack and take over Hyrule castle. Can't you see? I've been working with him this entire time!" He said.

I was too shocked to say anything. "Well, are you going to say something?" He asked with an evil grin. "How...how could you do this?! Your the king of Hyrule! You've betrayed your people!" I yelled. He laughed. "Who cares about them?! Zelda, I'm stronger now!" He insisted.

I shook my head. "The man who raised me wouldn't be doing this. This isn't you, father. What are you doing?" I asked. He laughed. "Zelda, because I did this, I am stronger than ever! You'll see soon enough, my dear. And soon enough, you'll join me" he said with an evil grin. I growled and said, "I'll never join Ganondorf! I'll never join you!" Father laughed.

"You'll change your mind sooner or later" father said. He slowly walked out of the tower, shutting and locking the door behind him.