Chapter Twenty Seven-Link

I no longer fought because I had to save the kingdom of Hyrule. I no longer fought because I wanted Ganondorf to be finished. I fought in pure anger. Anger and depression.

He killed her. He killed Tessa right before my eyes. I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it. I refused to believe it. So I fought like a mad man, taking out all my anger on Ganondorf. I slashed and stabbed at him with the master sword. He yelled in pain each time I hit him. I glanced at Midna. She was helping me fight, but she looked afraid. Not of Ganondorf. Of me.

Then after a few more minutes, I stabbed the sword right through Ganon's chest. He yelled in pain. Then suddenly, a golden arrow shot out of nowhere and hit Ganon through the chest as well. He yelled even louder.

Then, Ganon looked at me with anger and fear in his eyes. Then, he exploded into dust. I watched the dust fade away and disappear forever. "Well, THAT was easier than I thought it would be!" Said a voice. I gasped and turned around. Zelda and Aaron stood there, but in front of them was Tessa. She smiled.

"Tessa!" Midna said. She floated over to her. "Your alive!" She said. "Aww, I wouldn't die that easily!" Tessa said. Aaron and Zelda smiled. I simply stared at her in shock. She was alive. My little girl was alive! Then, I ran towards her. I pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around me, and I held her close.

"I thought you were dead" I whispered. She looked up at me and shook her head. "I'm not. I got a second chance" she said with a smile. I hugged her again. Then, we all looked at each other and smiled.

Ganondorf was gone for good. Hyrule was saved. And everything in my life was perfect. I was with Zelda again. Tessa was alive. Together, we walked towards Hyrule castle, knowing that we were safe.

Knowing that evil no longer roamed throughout my kingdom.