Ahsoka's Haunted Life

Heyo, human beings from outer space!

No worries, this isn't as terrifying as it seems. It was just an idea I got off of Pinterest. I don't want to spoil it, so I'll just say Ahsoka is strong in the Force and can connect with a certain force ghost...

No I totally didn't kill Anakin... what are you talking about?

*Ahem.* I wish I was better at lying. 

Read on if you dare.

Ahsoka ran to her master's side and propped his head up. She wracked her brain to remember any sort of the Force-healing she'd learned in the temple.

"Snips," Anakin murmured.

"Master," Ahsoka half-sobbed. "You di'kut, why don't you use your head?"

"I did," Anakin protested weakly. "Literally."

"Not like that," Ahsoka let out a shaky breath and moved her hand to try to close the bloody gash on his head with the Force.

"Ahsoka, it's too late. Don't waste your energy," Anakin weakly clasped his fingers around her wrist.

"No, Master, you can't go. You can't die!"

"Listen to me. You need to hear this," Anakin groaned and shifted a bit to look her in the eyes. "You're ready to become a knight. I know it. You've also been... a wonderful sister and best friend. I love you, Ahsoka, never forget that."

Ahsoka nodded, no longer trying to hold back tears. She pulled his hand to her cheek and leaned into his touch. "I love you too, Anakin."

"One more thing," Anakin grunted from the pain.

"Anything," Ahsoka whispered.

"If I become a Force Ghost, I'm going to haunt you," Anakin grinned.

Ahsoka choked out a laugh. "Okay, you do that."

And then Anakin's eyes rolled back and he went completely slack and he died... with a mischievous grin on his face. He died with that smirk that Ahsoka loved so much.

As soon as Anakin slipped away, Ahsoka let out the most pained cry that shattered the hearts of anyone who was in earshot. She sobbed into Anakin's still chest until she had no tears left to cry. Ahsoka grabbed his lightsaber and chocolate-brown Jedi robe, wrapping it around her and curling around the lightsaber.

Rex had to drag her away from the corpse to get her to leave. It hurt him to hear her cry and it hurt him to watch her fight, but it was for her good that he dragged her back to the ship that took them back to Coruscant. Then she practically lived by him and Echo and Fives.

The whole 501st attended the funeral.

*         *         *

Jedi Knight Ahsoka Tano stood at the entrance of her quarters. It used to be her shared Master-Padawan quarters in which Anakin also used to live, but things were different now.

Ahsoka walked to the kitchen and reached for a cup. Ugh- she was still too short. Ahsoka climbed onto the counter and stretched way up, but she still couldn't reach it.

"Curse my short seventeen-year-old-full-ness," Ahsoka muttered.

The cup lifted off the shelf by itself without warning. Ahsoka laughed and grabbed for it.

"I swear, if you drop that-" she giggled, the cup landing in her hands. "Show off..."

Ahsoka filled the cup with water. "Thanks, Anakin."