Mess Hall Clean-up | Part 2

Heyo, human beings from outer space!

Here is a second part as requested by @AhsokaJedi! 

I guess it takes a while to get to the point, but this one is pretty fun. It was very enjoyable to write. 

So, I hope this is everything you wanted, @AhsokaJedi!

I do not own the song in this story!!

Read on if you dare. 

"Reeeeex!" Ahsoka called, hanging halfway off a top bunk in the barracks. A group of clones sat on bunks around her and on the floor. "Come play Truth or Dare with us!"

"I'm a bit busy today, Commander," Rex lied, fumbling for a datapad to sell the idea.

"No, you're not," Ahsoka flipped onto her back, looking at him upside down. "I heard you talking to Cody earlier. You said today was a 'rare free day' and you were 'eager not to have any responsibilities.' You can't lie to me."

Rex gave her a flabbergasted look.

"Montrals, remember," Ahsoka giggled, pointing to her head.

Ugh. Togrutas.

"Come on, Captain!" a chorus of several voices said in turn.

"There's no escape," Ahsoka said in a spooky voice. "Come on, Rex, the 212th boys are here. It's a special occasion."

"Exactly what I'm afraid of," Rex muttered to himself. Yet he couldn't deny Ahsoka's truth: he couldn't escape it. Rex grudgingly joined the group.

"Yay!" Ahsoka cheered.

Rex groaned. He looked around at the group. Somehow, Ahsoka had convinced Kix and Cody to join them as well.

"Sooo, who wants to go first?" Ahsoka flipped back onto her stomach.

Waxer's hand shot up.

"Alrighty, Waxer, start us off," Ahsoka grinned.

"Okay. Kix, truth or dare?" Waxer drummed his fingers together.

"Truth," Kix said definitely.

"I knew you were gonna say that," Waxer cackled. "I've been wanting to know this forever, but no one will spill the beans."

Kix's determination dissolved and he couldn't hide his expression of fear.

"Did you actually go the wrong way on that mission so Skywalker had to save you because you had your map upside down?" Waxer asked.

Kix didn't reply.

"You have to talk! Spill the beans, dude," Boil elbowed Kix.

"Frist of all, don't 'dude' me. Second of all, we do not speak of that day," Kix turned red. "But... uh, yeah."

The clones howled in laughter. Kix's face turned impossibly redder.

"Alright, Kix, your turn."

"Fives," Kix said. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Fives grinned.

"Hm, okay, go eat three vegetables," Kix said.

"What?!" Fives exclaimed. "Why?! No!"

"If you refuse this one you'll get two ten times worse," Kix warmed.

"Nothing's worse than eating vegetables. Besides, where's the fun in that?" Fives tried to reason.