Anakin the Limp Noodle | Thanksgiving Special

Heyo, human beings from outer space!

Since it is Thanksgiving for a lot of people today, I'll be interrupting Whumptober with some quality fluff: a Thanksgiving special!!! Yayyy. 

And since it's thanksgiving for so many today I'd like to take a moment to say thanks so much to all my peoples, I love y'all so much, you make me smile and laugh like nothing else can, and I'm gonna give you the world 'cause you deserve it: 🌎🌎

Read on if you dare. 

"Hey! Get out!"

Anakin jumped nearly a meter in the air, flinging the still-hot French fried onion ring across the kitchen that he'd trapped between his fingers a moment ago. Ahsoka made a great leap, grabbing for the tiny onion ring, but it hit the floor before she could stop it.

Ahsoka whipped around, fiercely glaring at her older brother.

"I'll still eat it–"

"No, you won't!" Ahsoka snapped, snatching the onion up and making a show of throwing it in the trash can as she tried to keep the grin off her face. "Stop eating my beautiful fried onions. They're for the casserole."

"But they taste so good!"

Ahsoka laughed. "Apparently so, if you have to sneak in when I leave for two seconds."

"It was more than two seconds," Anakin defended, shimmying over to breathe in the steam puffing up from the sauce for the green bean casserole as he attempted to discreetly snatch a marshmallow from the pan of yams.

"Just get out," Ahsoka laughed, swatting his hand away and shoving him aside. "And don't touch the pan. Every food you touch is cursed to burn and suffer.

"Not true," Anakin said.

"So true. Have you ever cooked without burning it? You could literally burn ice, Anakin."

Anakin snorted. "Nu-uh."

"Yuh-huh."

"Nu-uh."

"Yuh-huh."

The front door swished open, grabbing both of their attention, and Ahsoka beamed at the sound of rustling grocery bags. Padmé and Satine had to run to the store for more green beans, but they'd returned now and were about to be Ahsoka's saviors.

"Padmé, Satine!" Ahsoka called, skidding around the kitchen wall to greet them. "Can you please tell Anakin to leave the kitchen and spare our dinner?"

"Anakin, get out!" both women called at the same time, Padmé giggling.

"You'll curse the food," Padmé added, and Anakin appeared around the corner looking rather grumpy.

"Will you stop saying that?" he groaned.

"But Obi-Wan doesn't like lies," Padmé said in her sweetest, most innocent voice, provoking an offended grunt from Aankin.

"Where is Obi-Wan anyway?" Satine added, shrugging off her coat. "I asked him to keep you out of the kitchen, Anakin."

"He's passed out on the couch trying to watch football," Ahsoka said as she took the grocery bags from the older women. "I thought you just went for green beans?"

"We picked up some whipped cream and ice cream, too." At Ahsoka's little hum, Satine added, "You know Obi-Wan doesn't like pumpkin pie, and Anakin loves his cherry pie with ice cream."

"Anakin's trying to ruin dinner, he doesn't deserve ice cream with his pie."

"Hey, I heard that!"

The women laughed as Ahsoka led them into the kitchen. Padmé took the green beans to add them to the sauce and Ahsoka picked through the onion breeding to make sure none of the onions had hidden from her.