Big Brothers, Big Face-Palm

Heyo, human beings from outer space!

I literally wrote this in like, one hour. I was one a role, peoples! I was writing like a wild tornado! 

i don't exactly know what this is, but I had fun writing it. So yeah. Please enjoy some fatigued brain garbage my sleep-deprived mind has dumped onto a document. 

Read on if you dare. 

Ahsoka watched as the door to the barracks swished open before her, giving way to the chaotic bunks of the 501st. Many heads turned to her, and Ahsoka managed to spot a few faces from the 212th and 104th.

"Commander!" chirped Fives gleefully.

"Hey, Fives." Ahsoka waved and bounced over to him, Echo, and Hardcase.

"Glad to be out of the med-bay, Commander?" Hardcase asked.

"Oh yeah," Ahsoka laughed. "I'm feeling a lot better. But I'm still cold." She shivered.

"Frost bite's no fun," Echo agreed.

Ahsoka shivered at the mere thought of the planet she'd been– quite literally– dragged to for an "adventure" with a certain someone. She shivered again. Carlac.

"How about we head to the mess?" Fives suggested. "Get something good to eat."

"Woo!" Hardcase whooped in a sort of agreement.

"Sure," Ahsoka shrugged. "Why not?"

As the four of them trekked down to the mess hall, Ahsoka noticed a peculiar poster pinned to the wall. The barracks usually didn't have posters. She slowed her pace and stepped closer to get a better look at it, eyes widening at what she saw.

On the poster was a picture of none other than Lux Bonteri and sharply-printed words that read: WANTED: LUX BONTERI OF RAXUS SECUNDUS. IF SPOTTED, IMMEDIATELY SEIZE AND DEAL WITH AS DESERVED. ONCE TREATED, PLEASE TURN OVER TO EITHER REX (CT-7567), CODY (CT-2224), OR WOLFFE (CT-3636). WARNING, STRANGE EVENTS, OR ACCIDENTS MAY OCCUR TO THE SUBJECT DURING TRANSITION TIME INCLUDING SEVERE OR FATAL INJURIES OR EVEN SUDDEN DEATH. REWARD: REVENGE

"What the kriff?!" Ahsoka gasped, ripping the poster from the wall.

"Oh, yeah, that's a wanted poster for Lux Bonteri," Fives said casually, but there was a deeply embedded angry glint in his eyes. "We heard some things about him and what he did to a certain commanding officer of ours and decided that some revenge sounded very nice, considering she's not allowed to avenge herself."

"What?! N-no!" Ahsoka sputtered. "No one is going to kill Lux, okay? If you're talking about Carlac, he did everything he could to protect me and– wait, hold up, how did you even find out about that?! I didn't tell anyone!"

"A little droidie told us," Hardcase said hesitantly.

"R2," Ahsoka growled. "I'm going to kill him!"

"Not until we kill Lux first," Echo said.

Ahsoka gaped at him. Did Echo– sweet, kind-souled Echo– seriously just say that?

Ahsoka ripped up the poster and wadded it up, then turned around only to see another one down the hallway. "Seriously?" She groaned.

"Yeah, Rex and Cody and Wolffe didn't work so hard to make all those posters for nothing," Fives said. "Now let's go to the mess. I'm starving."

Ahsoka groaned. She should've known that Rex would do something like that. At a loss of words, all she could do was facepalm.

🪐🪐🪐