Ahsoka The Zombie

Heyo, human beings from outer space!

So, I originally had a plan way different from how this turned out. But I like it. 

I do include a song and some lyrics to the song, and this same song is at the end of the story. Obviously, I didn't write this song and I don't own it, I just thought it fit the situation. 

Read on if you dare. 

"You know, if you drink too much caf, you'll be in the med-bay for a month," Rex warned.

"Ugh, leave me alone," Ahsoka groaned, rubbing her eyes.

"But seriously, that amount of caf for someone your age is really unhealthy," Echo agreed with Rex.

Ahsoka glared at Echo. "Well, what do you want me to do, sleep?"

"Um, yeah," Echo and Rex said at the same time.

"Hah," Ahsoka laughed. "I don't got time for that. Sleep. Outrageous."

Rex and Echo exchanged concerned looks. "Was that supposed to be funny?"

"Uh... maybe," Ahsoka sipped her caf.

"Great. Her sense of humour is broken and she's losing her mind," Echo muttered.

"Helloooo!" Fives boomed obnoxiously, dropping his tray on the table and plopping down on the bench next to Echo. "Whach'a talkin' 'bout?"

"Oh, just the Commander's broken humour... kind of like yours," Echo snickered.

"Rude!" Fives whined.

"And her serious lack of sleep," Echo added.

Fives looked at Ahsoka and yelped. "Aaak! You look like a zombie!"

"You kinda do," Echo tilted his head.

Ahsoka rolled her eyes and glared at them.

"Wait, how long's it been since you slept?" Rex questioned.

"I have no idea. A week, maybe?" Ahsoka rolled her eyes again at their expressions.

"That's way too long," Echo told her.

"So you've said, like, twenty times," Ahsoka groaned.

"Why, though?" Fives questioned her. "You know how bad it is to deprive yourself of sleep."

"I just can't," Ahsoka said, looking down at the tabletop. "I just lay there no matter how tired I am and feel restless and bored."

"Have you gotten pills from Kix?" Rex suggested.

"Yeah, they worked for a while. Then they stopped working," Ahsoka shrugged.

"So why didn't you get different ones?" Echo inquired.

"I did. Those stopped working, too."

"Whoah," Fives mused. "You really don't want to sleep, do you?"

"Apparently my mind doesn't," Ashoka scoffed. "After those stopped working, I went and got a third bottle of new ones. Those stopped working, too."

"So did you go back a fourth time?" Echo asked.

"No," Ahsoka answered. "I'm too embarrassed to go back a fourth time. I don't even know why Kix would have that many types of sleeping pills."

"But you tried three different kinds?" Rex raised his brow.

"Yeah," Ahsoka slouched forward a little more, taking a swig of her caf.

The clones looked at each other.