What Happened On Mortis?

Heyo human beings from outer space!

I'm baaaaack! I wanted to publish two stories yesterday because it was "two's" day (2/22/22), but it didn't work out. 

Also, updates will probably be pretty slow because I've been busy lately and will be very busy for a while. 

So yeah. I really like this story, I've seen a lot of versions of it, so I decided to write my own. I know I said I'd put clones through pain next, but I wrote this a week and a half ago in a notebook and haven't been able to type it up until now. So now you get this.  

Read on if you dare.

Ahsoka stared numbly at Anakin. He hadn't been expecting her response to be exactly this.

"Lemme get this straight. I died, then the Daughter brought me back to life and that's why she was dead when I woke up," Ahsoka murmured.

"Yeah," Anakin sighed.

Ahsoka stood up and stumbled towards the door.

Where are you going?" Anakin asked.

"To the mess, to drink a ton of caf a rethink my life decisions."

Anakin chuckled dryly.

Ahsoka trudged to the mess hall. She acquired herself a large cup of caf and sat by herself, sipping slowly.

"Commander," Fives and Rex sat down beside her.

Ahsoka waved lazily at them.

"You look dead, like you haven't slept in forever," Fives commented.

"Sounds like you just described the past two and a half days of my life," Ahsoka sighed.

"You haven't slept in two days?!" Kix demanded, sitting across from Ahsoka.

"Er, I blacked out-" Ahsoka counted on her fingers, "-four times. Five if dying counts."

"That's figurative, right?" Rex raised his eyebrows.

"Apparently not," Ahsoka shrugged. "It was while we were gone on the creepy planet in another dimension for two-and-a-half days that was like, two seconds for you."

"Another dimension? Oooh, go on," Fives coaxed.

"Wait," Kix stopped her. "Did you say you died?"

"I implied it, yes," Ahsoka took a gulp of caf.

"Mind elaborating?" Kix prompted.

"Tell mine first!" Fives whined.

"Okay," Ahsoka took a final sip of her caf before beginning. "So, it was a creepy place that was strong with the Force. The seasons changed depending on the time of day and it renewed itself from the brutal storms at night. There were no animals there.

"But there were three Force-wielding beings. They called themselves the Fater, Son, and Daughter. The Son was evil and used the dark side of the Force and the Daughter was pure and used the light side of the Force. And the Father just wanted to tame his wild children. There's your crash course, Fives."

"That doesn't explain your 'death,'" Kix said. "Seriously, Commander, if you died, how are you still alive right now?"

"I was getting to that," Ahsoka clasped her hands as if leading a briefing. "The child of the Darkside kidnapped me. He turned into this little monster and bit me to possess me, and then I fought Anakin and Obi-Wan while I was possessed. I returned this dagger thingy to him. Then the dark child decided I was worthless and he poked me in the head and I died. Questions?"

"How are you alive now?" Kix still wasn't convinced.

"Oh, yes! The evil child stabbed the Daughter and ran away. So Anakin was panicking and then the good child gifted the rest of her life to me and I woke up next to the dead child," Ahsoka looked that the three officially-horrified clones. "Kix, you will be happy to hear that I fell asleep on the way back to the ship and once while fixing it, so I got like, half an hour of sleep. And then I ran on caf from then on."

"I think I should go talk to the General. I am very concerned," Kix said.

"Speak of the General," Fives pointed at Anakin, who entered the mess at that moment.

"General, is what the Commander says about dying on a strange planet and coming back to life true?" Kix asked.

"Unfortunately, yes," Anakin sighed.

"Come to join us, General?" Fives asked.

"No," Anakin looked at Ahsoka. "I've come for Ahsoka."

Ahsoka groaned.

"Padawan mine, you look like you were run over by a speeder bike. You're going to bed."

"Fine," Ahsoka grunted and allowed Anakin to lead her away. She waved at the three clones.

The clones were left in shocked silence. Kix was the first to speak.

"I think it's time for us all to be very concerned." 

-------------------

Word Count: 802

Published: Feb. 23, 2022

I find Ahsoka's explanation with repeating the word "child" something very similar to the way I might describe something. 

Maybe I shoulda' spend more time editing this...

So yes. Have a good day, eat good food, and catch up on homework, children. 

Bye, peoples!