Anaesthesia

Heyo, human beings from outer space!

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!! I'm at nearly 750 READS AAAAAH!

Also, dearest apologies and deepest regrets. Updates have been pretty slow. But, now, I bring you a fluffy joy. 

Read on if you dare. 

"Ahsoka, time to wake up," Anakin prodded Ahsoka's shoulder with the tip of his finger.

"Noooo," Ahsoka whined. She opened her glassy eyes and glared at him. She ruffled her nose and brow and bore her teeth.

Anakin chuckled at Ahsoka's dazed expression. He'd been rather anxious about her surgery, but he couldn't deny that seeing her on anaesthesia was rather amusing.

"C'mon, Snips, Wakey, wakey, the boys are gonna come visit you."

Ahsoka frowned again. "Boys?"

"Yeah, the 501st men."

"I don't like boys," Ahsoka groaned. "They stink. I only like my children."

"You don't have children," it was Anakin's turn to frown.

"Artoo is my child," Ahsoka grunted.

"Artoo?" Anakin raised his brow.

"Where is he? I want him!" Ahsoka cried.

"I'll get him," Anakin turned on his comm." "Rex, bring Artoo."

"Yes, Sir," Came the immediate reply.

"I like kids," Ahsoka announced. "You and Padmé should have kids."

Anakin gaped at her. "Ahsoka, what–"

The door burst open, interrupting Anakin, and in pranced Fives. Rex and Hardcase followed along with R2.

"Don't touch him!" Ahsoka reached her arms to R2. "You'll make him stink."

"What?" Rex gave Anakin a questioning look.

"She thinks you stink," Anakin shrugged.

"Artoo," Ahsoka beamed.

The little droid bleeped.

"I love you," Ahsoka cooed, earning a gleeful whistle.

Fives snorted.

"Don't laugh!" Scolded Ahsoka. "You're a cow fart, Fives!"

Hardcase and Anakin both choked back laughter. Rex excused a chuckle with a cough. Fives pouted.

"I killed a rancour once with a bobby pin and cow farts."

"You did?" Rex asked.

"Yeah. Then we made shrimp."

"Where'd you get shrimp?" questioned Hardcase.

"I made it out of the rancour. Duh," Ashoka scoffed.

"Who'd you make it with?" Fives wanted to know.

"Me, myself, and I," Ahsoka answered.

"That's cool," Fives said, trying to get on her good side. Or, more specifically, out of the cow fart classification.

"Yeah, but your goatee is ugly," Ahsoka giggled.

FIves pouted again. He was a cow fart with an ugly goatee.

Ashoka giggled again. "I wanna draw on the ceiling."

"No, we're not gonna do that," Anakin told her.

"Hardcase is my favourite clone," Ahsoka announced, and Hardcase beamed.

"Why?" Demanded Fives. "Is it because of my goatee?"

"Because he's not boring and he'd draw on the wall with me if I wanted him to," Ahsoka put on a dopey grin.

"Oh yeah!" Hardcase Beamed brightly and gave her a high five.

"And I'll be the one to stop you two. I'm more than willing to restrain the both of you to the wall," Rex warned.

Ahsoka pouted. "That's not fun. I'll just rip your.... Your... your... fuzzy head stuff..."

"Hair?"

"Yes!" Ahsoka shouted. "I'll rip out your hair! Master says it really hurts."

"Luttle'Un, my hair isn't long enough for that," Rex chuckled.

"Then you should grow it out so I can," Ahsoka whined. "Pleaaaaaase?"

Rex chuckled. "I'll think about it."

"Yay!" Ahsoka cheered. She started giggling again.

Anakin couldn't help but chuckle; he'd almost never heard her make such a sound.

Ahsoka yawned loudly. She pulled the covers over her head. When she didn't move for a few moments, Anakin nudged her. Ahsoka let out a high-pitched whine, then began purring.

"And she's down for the count."

* * *

"I said all that?"

"You sure did, Snips," Anakin chuckled.

"I don't remember," Ahsoka groaned.

"Remember or not," Anakin smirked, "I'm now calling Artoo 'Ahsoka's cold' and Fives 'Cow Fart.'"

Ahsoka groaned again. "Please don't. This is already too embarrassing." 

---------------------

Word Count: 659

Published: Apr. 7, 2022

Well, friends, that is that. I'm currently listening to the Frog watching The Chronicles of Narnia and drinking a smoothie. 

Requests are open, feel free to message me or make a comment if you have any ideas. 

Bye, peoples!