Who Did This To You? | Part 3

Heyo, human beings from outer space!

At last, the third part that @AhsokaJedi requested is here. Yay!

Just for the record, there's some medic stuff in here that probably makes zero sense because I know literally nothing about medics. Oh, but I could tell you all about seizures. But that's very unrelated, so just ignore that. 

Read on if you dare. 

Ahsoka woke up in the halls of healing with Barriss milling around her. Ahsoka sat up slowly, blinking against Coruscant's morning sun.

"Oh, good morning, Ahsoka!" Barriss smiled cheerfully when she saw Ahsoka sit up. "How are you feeling."

"Fine," Ahsoka shrugged. She really felt awful, but she doubted Barriss could fix that. "I don't really remember anything after I went to see Obi-Wan, though."

"Well," Barriss began, "when you came here, you had a nasty wound on the back of your head. Then we detected a drug in your system, and you were borderline delirious, so we sedated you and got to work."

Ahsoka hummed. "When am I gonna be discharged?"

"Master Kenobi will come down here in a little while to pick you up. Someone will let you know that you woke up and are ready to go." Barriss' expression flickered for a moment. "Is Master Skywalker on a mission?"

"No," Ahsoka thought fast, making up an excuse. She didn't want Barriss to know about Anakin's horrible actions: "He just won't wake up until late in the morning, and then he'll take forever to eat, and then I'll have to wait an eternity for someone to discharge me."

Barriss laughed. "I'm glad Master Kenobi has you covered. Would you like something to eat?"

"That's okay. I'm not really hungry yet, so I'll eat in the dining hall when I'm ready."

"Sounds good." Barriss' comm beeped. "Oh, looks like Master Kenobi is here!"

"Thanks for your help, Barriss," Ahsoka said, standing out of bed.

"Anytime. You should comm me later. We could do some lightsaber training together."

"Sure thing," Ahsoka waved, walking out to Master Kenobi. Barriss waved back at Ahsoka until the door shut.

"Ahsoka. Good to see you," Obi-Wan greeted her as they began walking. "How was your stay?"

"Honestly, Master Kenobi, I don't remember a thing," Ahsoka shrugged. "The last thing I remember was going to your quarters instead of mine because I didn't want to see Anakin again." She dimmed considerably after that statement.

"I see," Obi-Wan hummed. "So do you want to go back to your quarters now or come to mine again? I hope you don't mind I took the liberty of picking you up rather than Anakin."

"I don't mind. I'm grateful, actually," Ahsoka sighed. "I better go back to my quarters, but I have classes today so I can't talk to Anakin right now anyway." She hated how the Council would send her on a traumatic mission that would get her an overnight stay in the halls of healing and then expect her to be at her classes. It was stupid and outrageous.

Obi-Wan nodded curtly. They walked in silence until they reached Ahsoka and Anakin's shared quarters.

"Thanks again, Obi-Wan," Ahsoka smiled. She punched in the code to unlock the door and the doors slid open. Ahsoka soundlessly slipped inside and crept across the living area.

As expected, Anakin was still asleep. Ahsoka could hear him snoring through his door. She rolled her eyes and almost smiled. Almost.

Ahsoka quietly wandered into her quarters, grabbed her books, checked the Chrono, and on seeing the time, raced back out. She padded rapidly across the quarters and froze when Anakin's snoring paused. Oh Force, he better not be awake.