➪𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛

☀︎︎

"Who is that?" I hear Carlos ask from behind me,
"Not sure."

Is this really the first time I've ever noticed her? Can't be. No Way in hell I missed someone like this.

"She's hot, can't lie." I hear him mutter under his breath. I dart my eyes in his direction giving him a quick glare.
I can't help but think the same. She is, she looks like a godess.

Everything from the smile she had plastered on her face to the trim of her skirt.

"Fuck." I whisper making Carlos look at me with amusement. "Oh, it's disrespectful for me to make those comments but you do it and it's fine?" He mocks holding back laughter.

I feel the heat rise to my cheeks immediately clearing my mind of anything bad. "I-its not like that, I don't  mean it in the way YOU mean it." I stutter getting another laugh out of him.

"Oh please! I wonder how many thoughts ran across your mind just looking at her!" He teases poking at my shoulder. I violently shake my head. He went quiet, not sure why but he just stood and stared at me before a smirk crept up on his face.

"I bet," he starts in a whisper looking back out the window at the mysterious girl. "You were thinking of her taste, how your hands would fit around her waist. Or even what it looks like underneath the outfit? Or how she would straddle you, or if she's submissive, what she would look like underneath you. Begging." He rants.

"Fuck, dude stop! You're such a creep!" I push him off and laugh at his quick attempt to turn me on. It didn't work.

"Shit, I don't know about you, but it worker for me." He jokes sitting on my bed, rolling my eyes I sigh.

Or atleast I thought it didn't work.
Looking down at her again,
I guess I was wrong.

"Who are you?" I say staring.

꧁𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐒𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐬.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬.

𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫.

𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲....

𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 . . .꧂