[𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚛]

"Mami, Papi.. I'm home." You state walking through the door. The whispers from the kitchen quickly stop.

"In here Y/n." Your mom yells from inside. You cautiously make your way into the kitchen. Pausing immediately at the sight of the last person you wanted to see in your house.

"Hola señorita." Taryn taunts picking up your hand and placing a kiss on it. You jerk it back and wipe it of your blouse. "Get out." You state sternly pointing to the front door.

"Awe, don't kick me out hermosa-"

"Don't call me hermosa. I'm not your fucking girlfriend, and don't you ever touch me again." You say getting angrier.

"Y/n Perez! Don't you talk to him like that! That is your husband!" Your mother yells at you slamming her hands onto the table. Your father stands up setting your mom back down aggressively.

"Don't yell at my daughter. You have no right!"

"If it weren't for me you and your child would be dead on the streets! You best respect me."

"What?" You ask breathless. It was like all because you met the twins,  your life just went downhill. You could handle Elosie, Taryn and dealing with both the boys, but this?
Now you're mom isn't even your fucking mom?

"Hija, we'll talk about this later. Right now we're dealing with Taryn." Your father stands stone. You nod reluctantly. "Get out Taryn. I don't want to marry you."

"Why? Are you going to be a whore and marry the Madrigal twins instead? Elosie told me you've slept with them both." Taryn scoffs.

The room goes silent. "You had sex? With the Madrigal twins?" Your father questions. The breath gets stuck in your throat.

"I- uhm... pa, listen.." You stutter. He holds up his hand silencing you. "Papi, I am.. so sorry. I just-"

"You should've told me." He states without emotion. "I know."

Taryn laughs menacingly and wipes fake tears from his eyes. He thought this was all to good to be true. You, Y/n Perez, has slept with not one, but BOTH Madrigal twins. He prayed this was some sort of sick joke. After all, you were his girl. Through sickness and through health, that's what the vows would be. That's what they will be.

But that's not what you or your father wanted. The twins didn't want it either, and they'd only seen the kid once.
Camilo despised every inch of him, even the way he spoke angered him.

Carlos doesn't care, he just kinda gave up. He knows he can't have you, so why fight? Camilo got to you first.

Everyone was overwhelming you. It'll be even worse when Elosie just keeps going. It's like she runs off of your shame and guilt, so what does that leave you to do? Just stop feeling emotion?

Is a human even able to do that? Just Shut down and never feel again? Why would you do something like that, it's not fair to those around you. They'd have to deal with even more of a bitch than what you already were.

"I don't want to marry you. So please, leave." You plead getting tired. He sighs and sits back down. "Mi amor-"

"I do not love you." You cut him off. His face drops into a more serious one. "But, I love you. What did I do to deserve this treatment from you?"

"Exist." You state coldly without remorse.

"Y/n!" Your "mother" screams. "You shut the fuck up. I am so over you and Elosie it's not even funny." You snap back.

You can't decide if you hate your father or this random ass woman sitting in your house more. Your father for lying your entire life, then her because she could've atleast been nice to you. You were practically Cinderella in her eyes. Never good enough.

"What do I have to do to get you out of my house?" I sigh. Taryns head perks up and smirk appears on his face.

"Leave the twins and be with me. Afterwards, I will leave you alone until the wedding day!" He smiles with a clap.
You shift uncomfortably and glance between him and your father.

"I, uhm..."

-●☆●-

Camilo and Carlos haven't said a word to eachother really. Not since what their father said during dinner.
Is there a possibility that you like them both? How would they handle that?

"I think we should talk abou this." Camilo speaks up breaking the silence. Carlos nods and sighs pushing the chair back.

"Yeah."

"Okay, so what are we going to do? Is she does. What?" Carlos asks kinda annoyed.

"Accept it? We can't affect how others feel." Camilo says. "I understand that, but what you're not comprehending is if... ah, okay let's say she agrees to be in a serious relationship with us both. How do you think ma and the others would react? Especially Abuela." Carlos replies straightening his sentence.

Camilo stops to think before looking back him. "Fuck them. That's us three. Not them."

"Correct Camilo, God damn where'd that come from?" Carlos laughs going back to his drawing.

-●☆●-

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm."