➪[𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚘]

𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚘
𝐁𝐲: 𝐈𝐦𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐮𝐯

Warnings: Angst.
If not comfortable with any of these topics please skip to the next chapter when available.

𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢. . .

"Camilo?" I ask knocking on the door of the house he was babysitting in.

He opens the door with a smirk plastered on his face. His hair was messy and he had bags under his eyes. "I would say I'm down for a round two, but the kids are here bonita." He states cocky.

I roll my eyes and scoff, "No actually. I need your help before Carlos kills my sister." I say.

He's drawn back by this, he shakes his head fast. "No, no, no. I can't get involved in that."

"What? Why not! I need you for this one thing 'Milo please!" I beg, he looks behind him at a kid holding a coffee cup who was starting back at us.

"Hola...?" I question myself. The kid drops the cup getting the liquid everywhere. "Carlos is gonna kill someone?"

"No! Why would you think that!" Camilo defends. The kid shakes his head quick and points at me. "That's what the ugly lady said! Did you not hear her?!"

Ugly?
Damn okay.
Harsh.

"She's not ugly." Camilo says sighing deeply.

"You're only saying that cause you guys did dirty dancing and she's your girlfriend." The kid says.

I was taken back, Camilo shoots him a glare. "What do you mean? How the heck do you know what that is!?"

"Cecilia told me. It's when-"

"Okay! Alright! Hahaha Camilo a word please!" I say through gritted teeth, grabbing his ruana and pulling him to my level.

"Get your ass over there now." I say angrily. He looks me up and down, "Funny how you're dominant all the sudden." He states before stepping past me.

"Why don't you go play with your friends? Camilo has something to take care of." I say faking a smile.

The kid rolls his eyes walking outside.

Shutting the door behind me, Camilo takes my hand beginning to walk to my house.

"What's going on?"

"Well Elosie lied-"

"Hold that thought hermosa. XENIMA! C'mon we need you for a special mission." He yells to the girl.

She turns around and runs to her tìo. "What special mission?" She asks putting her arms up, Camilo takes the hint and lucks her up.

"It's top secret. Your can't tell anyone." He says exchanging a glance with me. I'm just as confused as you are. What the hell is he talking about?

He whispers in her ear and he smile drops. She nods her head then holds onto his tightly.

"You sure you're up for it?" He asks her as we continue walking. She nods and turns her head to me, "Where'd you go at my party Y/n? I missed you." She asks.

Camilo chokes on nothing before his face turns a bright red. "I uhm..." I hesitate trying to find a believable excuse. She cocks her head to the side confused.

"I got really tired, so..." I look around trying to finish the story.

Camilo looks at me as if he was planning a hundred different ways to kill and hide my body.

"Camilo offered to let me sleep in his room. I thought it was going to be a quick nap but it turned into all night, I'm sorry!" I apologize making her giggle.

"It's okay tìa."

Tìa?

"Ah, okay, just making sure you aren't sad." I joke tapping her nose.

Walking up to my front door you can hear Carlos yelling at Elosie. Camilo quickly tells Xenima to cover her ears and she does so.

He hands her over to me so he can open the door. She hides her face in my neck and shoulder crevice.

"It's okay my mariposa, he won't hurt you." I whisper placing my hand on her head.

We reach Elosies door and Camilo shoots me a worrisome look. I nod and he opens the door.

He shouldn't have.