[𝙸𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚢]

This Chapter will contain sensitive subjects. As will the next few. There's a important authors note at the end. Please read it.

-●☆●-

"Y/n! How have you been?" Camilo yells running up to you. He reaches you catching his breath and placing a hand on your shoulder.

You tense up and close your eyes shut. "Fine." You respond opening your eyes again.
He looks at you with concern. He's never seen you so dense before. Thoughts of him trying to apologize to you circled his mind rapidly.

Had you changed your mind?
Do you really not like him?
Are you mad at him again?
What did he do wrong?

"Hey, me and Carlos want to talk to you about something." He says softly, tucking your hair behind your shoulder.

"No." You simply reply. You pull away from his grasp and walk in the other direction without another word.
Stopping in your tracks you look around for any sign of a clock. With no luck, you run to the nearest person.

"Excuse me sir, do you know what time it is?" You ask the man politely. He looks at you and nods, "Four."

"Gracias." You thank him before running off. You're late. Taryn said three-thirty.

You run up your street then finally reaching your house you frantically open the door and place your things away.
Walking nervously to your room, you were greeted by a very angry Taryn.

He smiles and grabs your hand roughly. "Ah, mì amor, glad you're okay." He smiles wider squeezing your hand. His eyes glance behind you making you turn.

"We said three-thirty. Where were you." Your 'mother' states clearly upset. You sigh and reply, "I was looking at some new clothing on the market. Mirabel just started making new designs and I wanted to support her by showing up."

Atleast it was honest. You thought. She only grows angrier. "Taryn, my dear son-in-law, please, show my daughter to her room." She breathes.

He nods and pulls me further down the hall, "Oh, and remember Y/n. The man is in charge. Never you." And with that she left to outside.

Me and Taryn share a look. I immediately rip out of his grip and back away from him. "Sit down. I'm in charge." He states taking off his belt.

"No."

"Y/n, my dear fiance, don't make your punishment for being late worse." He sighs stroking the side of your face. You slap his hand away and continue to make space between the both of you.

"I don't want to." You say clenching your fists.
He glares at you, grabbing your arm and slamming you on your bed.

"Why? Because I'm not one of those whores deemed as the Madrigals? Just let me pleasure you Y/n... don't fight me." He says trying to convince you. You scoot against the wall ignoring his words.

He's now taken off his shirt and tossed it on the ground. "You don't get a say." He spoke pinning you to the mattress quick and aggressively.

You feel tears streaming down your face as you try pushing him off of you.
An attempt failed, he grabs your wrist and pins them above your head.

"Stop Taryn I don't want to!" You scream. He only laughs and quiets you by aggressively pressing his lips against yours.
When he pulls away you gasp for air and try moving away again.

He took advantage and started removing your clothing with every time you squirmed underneath him.

After fighting against him, you wore yourself out leaving you completely defenseless. "Princesa, it'll be just like old times."