➪[𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜]

~{Perez}~

I never really cared for the thought of sex. It's not that I don't enjoy it, its just not the best thing that could ever happen to a person, unless you're an adict.

I only say this because that's all they gave off, it was all this super hard sexual tendencies, and being in the middle of them didn't make it any better.
I'm not awkward about it.

That's not at all what I'm saying. What I'm saying is being near them... together, is harder than you'd think.

"Are you fantasizing about the Madrigal twins again?" Elosie jokes walking into my room.

Yes

"No. Are you crazy?" I laugh trying to hide the obvious fact I was lying.

"Which one?" She asks smirking and sitting on the searing area on my window seal next to me.

Both

"Neither, I told you!" I smile lightly slapping her arm making her chuckle.

I love my sister, she can just be a bit intrusive at most times. Of course we have our times where we argue and don't talk for days at a time, but doesn't everyone?

"Righttt, keep trying to make me believe that! I'm not stupid, you three are all what now?" She says playfully rolling her eyes.

I just shake my head and turn back to my view out the window. I see her move her head into my side view. "How old Y/n?" She asks again only with a little more sincerity in her voice.

"Nineteen.." I let out in barley a whisper, "Which means?" She says leaning back against the wall.

"It's not bad to fantasize about two random guys who I just happen to find very attractive and I might have a small crush on. Oh! And they have magical powers." I say looking at her sarcastically.

She nods her head accepting the answer she's received.

"You do like them." She points out the redness on my face.

"And you can prove this how?" I ask quickly trying to hide my blush.

"The way you walked up with them, I think if any other guy did that to you, you would've kicked them in the dick. Right?" She asks genuinely.

I chuckle and nod.
Maybe I did, it's fine if I do though right? That's not wrong is it? To like a guy and his twin brother? What simp would do that?

Yeah, you know, I do. They're both hot, respectful, have amazing family backgrounds, and gentle.
Also just very gentlemen like. They didn't just immediately start feeling up on me, they I guess, eased into it? But not even then really, they kept the touching to the basics! Like hand holding and casual arm placement.

But Carlos,

He has sexual intentions.
Not bad ones, I don't hope. Just normal ones, like one would normally fantasize about.

So does Camilo, just Carlos' is just stronger.

Fuck. It's not my fault I like how low-key 'Milo is and how... just ugh Carlos is! The good 'ugh' not the bad one.

I'm in a fucking love triangle.
What kind of cliché is this?

"We should invite them over for dinner!" She says excitingly. I smile and nod slowly. "We really should huh?" I reply making her smile get bigger.

Elosie is the duplicate of our father, meaning just like how girls swoon for him, she's constantly getting guys.

(A/n- *Cough cough* Cassie and Lexis from Euphoria vibes)

She was only a year younger, she was eighteen, I was nineteen. We're birthday twins, born same day and, strangley, same time too.

"Well, I'll leave you to daydreaming about your future husband's." She states jokingly walking out.

Husband's?

"I could only marry one El.." I say with confusion in my voice. She smirks.

"Not if you secretly marry the other." And with that, she shuts the door.

Not if I secretly marry the other.

That's all my mind stayed on all night.

What if I did?
____________________________________

A/N

I bet I fooled you all with the Camilo x Reader title didn't I?

Silly goofy readers!
I wouldn't add Carlos and not give him a big part of this!
Ahahaha whatever happens is all apart of my evil plan 😈😈