➪[𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑]

Before we begin:

Hannah is a 16 year old self insert from a fan.

Your are allowed to request your OC.

I need of the following to do so;

1. A Full First and Last Name, (Nickname aswell)

2. Age

3. Backstory

4. How you WANT to be inserted

5. 3 main personality traits

Enjoy!

"Okay.. where do you wanna start?" Dolores asks you. You sighs and shake your head unknowingly.

There is so much to talk about that this could go one of two ways, either she hates you for the rest of her life, or she completely understands where your coming from.

"If we could talk about this with someone who might have a little bit of an understanding..." You trail off before continuing.

Dolores chuckles, she finds it amusing. She understands that you didn't mean it in a rude way, you just want someone who could back you up.

"I got you. Don't worry, no offense is taken bonita." Dolores smiles making you blush. Bonita. The thought of her calling you that again made you shift around on the counter.
Dolores jumps off the counter and holds both her hands out for you to do the same.

Intertwining your hands with hers, she helps you off the counter before immediately pulling you in for a hug. You hug back burying your face in her neck. "Gracias Dolores." You whisper. She happily, but calmly hums stroking the back of your hair.

"You're family, I will do anything to protect you." She replies softly kissing your temple and giving you the brightest but worry filled smile you've ever seen.

"Get some sleep, I have someone in mind." Dolores says before doing her signature squeak and walking away.

-●☆●-

Waking up to the sound of footsteps violently marching up to your bed. You sit up and rub your eyes only to see a very angry face.

"You little perra." Your mother spits, venom dripping from her tone.

"Not only do you sleep with BOTH Madrigal twins, but you also hurt your sister!" She screams in your face leaving you dumbfounded. How the hell did she find out?

"You're lucky. Today's your last day out. Make it count, after this you're under your husband's rules." She states matter-of-factly slamming the door behind her.

Husband? The words made you shiver, you, Y/n Perez, married to some low-life, misogynistic, self-centered, womanizer like Taryn? Would absolutely not allow it.

Sighing and putting on your outfit for the day, you skip breakfast, hence it's not señora Julietas amazing food, and make your way over to La Casa Madrigal to meet up with Dolores.

On your way you see the twins doing their daily chores. Helping out new mothers, putting up decor, moving people in and out of houses, etc.

The door opens, you see a very excited face. "You ready hermosa?" Dolores asks quickly practically bouncing on her feet. You laugh and nod stepping aside so she can leave the premises.
"I haven't been over there in forever. But I did see her a few days ago... oh well, I think you'll really like her!"

"Uh-huh, let's go Dolores." You chuckle waving bye to Casita, which waves back. Damn, a house pays more attention to me than actual people you think with a smile.

-●☆●-

Standing at a very unique household you can't help but smile at it. It's pretty, just as pretty as Casita.

"My best-friend lives here! She's a bit younger than us.. but who cares? They're awesome." Dolores speaks about to knock on the door. You stop her by grabbing her wrist.

"Pro-nouns?"

"She/They. Thank you for asking." She replies with a smile. You let go and allow her to knock.

After waiting for a second someone opens the door rubbing their eyes. A smile covers their face once she sees Dolores. The two have a quick embrace before Dolores whispers something making them look at you with confusion.

"Hannah Revira, you're Y/n right?" They ask, sincerity laces their voice.

"Yes."

"Good, come on in. Just uh, don't question anything you see. Okay? My mom's home and I don't want her getting all sad and shit." She sighs before leading you inside.

"Alright," She begins closing the door.

"Let's talk about your issue with Elosie first." They say clapping their hands together.
"I would like to say a few things myself-" Dolores spits coldly. Hannah nudges her and shakes her head. "Not your turn. Wait." She states matter-of-factly before looking back at you.

"Tell me everything, from start to finish. Oh, and don't lie," they say taking a drink of their water.

You nod understanding before looking back them. Your stomach turns.

She's glaring at you with a stricken face.

"Dolores hears everything."