➪[𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚖𝚎𝚍]

𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚖𝚎𝚍
𝐁𝐲: 𝐈𝐦𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐮𝐯

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 . . .

Warnings: False Mentions of Rape, lying on trauma, and self harm.

~{Perez}~

"You fucking what?!" I yell at her.

"You heard me. But it didn't go like you think." She says standing up.

"What do you mean?"

"He raped me."

~{Dolores Madrigal}~

I'm hearing things aren't I? There's no way in hell I just heard that Carlos raped someone.

"Are you okay?" Xinema asks me. I nod and continue helping her pick up.

"I'll be right back, okay?" I say placing her things in the toy box. She nods.

I hurry down the hall scanning thr doors one by one, "Carlos? Can I speak to you?" I ask him throught the door.

"Yeah, come in."

I open the door to see Camilo and Carlos on his bed talking. Camilo had doctrine supplies which made me tilt my head in confusion.

"He uhm.."

"Shut up snitch!" Carlos hisses at him. Camilo flinched back at the words.

"You raped her?" I ask subtly.

"What?!" The boys say in union. Camilo presses the alcohol depper into the cut making Carlos tense up his arm.

"Elosie?"

"No! I didn't! She consented! I was out of it. I left afterwards and she started telling me I was just like other guys! Then I started crying, came home, got high, did this, and now we're here." He states looking down at his arm.

By this I'm guessing he meant cut himself.
She manipulated him?
What the fuck.

"We forget about this tonight. Xinemas' night isn't going to be ruined by some lying, self entitled, little bi-"

"Mamá, Bruno wants you... he said it's about my gift ceremony tonight. He also said we need to hurry up and get ready." I hear Xinema say, she was fidgeting with her hands.

"Of course. Go on," She nods and runs towards my Tìos room. I hear a small chuckle come from the boys, "I'm not fucking joking. One thing goes WRONG. I'll have your asses."

SORRY this chapter is cut short.
I have enrollment papers and state tests coming up!
Tomorrow will be longer!
Also, I'll be doing every other day for my books.
Everyday is stressful!
Again sorry, love you.