[𝚄𝚗𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛]

This Chapter contains racism. For disclosure, in the 1950s, when the Encanto Era was shown, the Jim Crow Segregation laws were set in place. Meaning Blacks or colored of any sorts were forced apart from whites. This topic will be discussed heavily in this chapter along with homophobia and other forms of racism such as mention of slavery. If this is a sensitive topic, please skip.

This will also contain a word used for Hispanics who were in the U.S at this time. "Wall Jumper." I refuse to use any other word. Please keep those words out of my comments unless you are of the significant race.

Just remember you're loved for who you are, and even though we don't know eachother, no matter the skin, race, gender, sexuality or beliefs, I love you. Have a blessed day/night.

-●☆●-

"Y/n, love, can we speak on something quickly?" Taryn asks walking into your room.

You knew that voice a little to well. He'd only sound nice, but the second you let him close to you... all hell would break loose.

"No." You state sternly placing your hand on his chest and pushing him back into the hallway.

Before you could, he grabbed your wrist and twisted it aggressively making you hiss in pain.
"What the fuck Taryn!" You yell at him only making him angrier.

He slams his hand over your mouth shutting you up quickly. He shuts the door behind him and clicks the lock, "Now, if you decide you want to listen, get on the bed." He whispers making you shudder.

Warm tears start to stream down your face as you shake your head violently. "I don't want to.." You mumble through his hand making him chuckle mentally.

"Wasn't asking. Besides, did we not have so much fun yesterday?" He asks you making the tears only come faster.

His hand travels down to your waist leaving you completely speechless. The air escaped from your lungs, you started to shake as you desperately tried getting him away from you.

"Why'd you tell your father Y/n? Didn't you hear me when I said keep this between us?" He snarls digging his fingernails into your skin.

Before the situation could escalate, your bedroom door was flung open by...

Wind?

Pepa and your father walk in. Pepa, who was about to create another hurricane, grabbed Taryn by the hair and yanked him back allowing your father access to you.

He grabs you and immediately inspects you checking for any sign severe body trauma. He stops at your bleeding waist and slowly turns his head to Taryn, who was now against the farther wall.

Taryn pushes Pepa back. She doesn't react to it, with a blank stare, she grabs his hair again and slams him to the floor.
"Do you know what I'd do to my boys if they layed a hand on any woman?!" She yells at him striking lightning a bit too close to his head.

"Pepa-" your father tries cutting in but is silenced.

"Stay out of it. You deal with your daughter." She snaps at him making him reluctantly nod.

"Are you okay hija?" He asks placing his hand over the open wound to reduce the blood loss. You hiss at the action but nod keeping your eyes glued to the red-headed woman.

"I swear to my father's grave, those boys would never see the light of day again!" She lectures making Taryn rolls his eyes and try standing up again.

"Not my fault your father's dead lady."

Pepas cloud grew. She grabbed Taryn by his shirt and pushed him back to the ground.

"What makes you so special?" She asks looking at him. He smirks and rolls his eyes.
"You know, your sons are mixed right? Sucks to know they'd probably be thrown in prison for just existing. Where I'm from, you fuckers sit in the back."

Your father stands still. "Sorry, that's just how it is. Wall jumper." Taryn finished.

He's fully up now, staring down Pepa.

"You're not my son." She says before slapping him across the face making him stumble back. She takes his ear and slams him to the floor... again.

"I really hate people like you." She mumbles.

"White people? You fucking racist now?" Taryn asks trying stand again. Failing only because Pepa placed her foot on his back and pushed down harshly.

"You lay a hand on her, or any woman every again and I'll kill you. If white people think other races are so dangerous... I'll show you fucking dangerous boy. Do you understand me?" She yells at him progressively getting louder.

He gasps for air as he tries sitting up. Pepa crouches and grabs a chunk of his hair throwing his head back aggressively. "I asked do you understand?" She states deadpanning him.

"Yes! You fucking psychotic bitch! I do!"

"Leave." She says letting go and pushing his head towards the door.

She sighs and shoos her cloud away and smiles.
"Are you alright?" She asks cupping your face and stroking your hair. You nod and tightly embrace her. She lets out a lighthearted laugh and hugs you back.

"Thank you, but... I still agreed too.."

"I understand, you did it to protect those around you correct?" She asks kissing the top of your head. You don't respond, just nod.

"Just see me as your unofficial official mother. I'll protect you no matter what." She whispers before looking at your father and leaving.

"I tried getting the twins but Pepa was refusing-"

"No."

"What? What do you mean no?"

"I don't want to see them. Not until after."

"Alright. Whatever is best mariposa."