➪[𝙸𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕]

Your breathing quickened as Carlos' face dropped and Camilo stared at his cousin with anger and confusion.

"Taryn?" Carlos asks taking a step forward, visibly clenching his fists. "I'm starting to think this was a bad idea Isa." Mirabel whispers placing a hand on her sisters shoulder.
Isabela scoffs and holds a hard glare at you.

"Mhm, Taryn. You know the guy you manipulated mom and dad to run away from?" Elosie laughs leaning against a stone wall that blocked off the park.
"Don't you remember? This isn't even about the twins anymore. Burn in hell for all I care." She scoffs blocking her view of them with her hand.

You mentally build up the courage to speak. "I ran away for good reason." You speak holding back the tears threatening to spill from your eyes.
"What was it then? What about him pushed you to your limit?" She asks with a smart-ass look on her face.

"His names a red flag." Mirabel mumbles looking at the ground containing the laughter that came with the remark.

She had wanted to say something, anything, maybe it wasn't the right thing to say, it caught Elosies attention.

"What? No no speak up!" Elosie says staring her down. Mirabel, a nervous wreck, shakes her head shutting down completely. "Awe? I missed out?" Elosie whines taking a step towards Mirabel.

"You know you have a lot to say for someone who doesn't even have a gift." Elosie snaps at Mirabel.
Mirabel was taken back. She couldn't speak at all, any words that would come out would just be sobs.

She didn't care that she didn't have a gift.
It was the fact that it was used as a insult to directly hurt her feelings.

"Elosie, shut up. You know I am this close," You say pushing her away from Mirabel, who stood defenseless. "To literally, murdering you!" You exclaim with a laugh.

The atmosphere grew tense, making everyone feel uncomfortable. Elosie did this shit on purpose. She wanted everyone to see how crazy you could be. She knew you were possessive. So she took advantage of it.

"Taryn, is nothing to our family and you knew that. Yet you still fucked me over by spreading my business!" You say still smiling.

"Taryn isn't to be spoke about. He's a lying," You state coldly pushing your sister to the ground.

"Selfish,"

Camilo and Carlos share a look before trying to walk past and shocked Isabela. Refusing, she holds her arms out stopping them. Annoyed, Carlos scoffs playing with the fringes of his ruana.

"Narcissistic, womanizer!" You finally break.

A slow clapping comes from behind you.

"Wow, Y/n. I had no idea that what you felt. Glad to know you're doing okay as well." A voice speaks.

You don't even look back.
You know who it is.
Instead, looking at Camilo, who was looking at you.
Then Carlos, who was staring at him.

The male looks at the boy in the maroon ruana as well. "Well damn, if looks could kill. Am I right?" He taunts jokingly.

"Now Y/n, as Elosie knows, and you. We have something to finish, and uhm... talk about? I don't know who these two are." He states pointing at the twins.

You couldn't hold it anymore. Your vision grew blurry as tears streaming down your face.
No matter how much you tried wiping your tears, they just kept coming.

You feel someones arms wrap around you, almost protectively.
"We need to talk about this." Camilo whispers trying his best to stop your emotional breakdown.

"I can't have one thing. Not one. It's like everytime I'm finally happy with my life, I just.. die. It's like I keep dying over and over and everyone only watches not helps. They say my happiness matters but when I feel happy they shut me down." You rant clutching onto the yellow ruana.

"Can you please get off my fiance?"

No. No, no no stop. Stop it.

"Fiance?" Carlos asks looking at you.

"You didn't tell them?" Elosie laughs brushing herself off.

"It was arranged! I didn't even want to." You defend still trying to stop yourself from crying.

"It never, stopped being arranged amor." Taryn says coldly.
"She's not your "amor" so don't call her that. She obviously doesn't want to even breathe the same air as you!" Carlos snaps defending your case.

Taryn stands for a moment blankly staring at Carlos before beginning his way over to you and Camilo.
Yet again Carlos steps infront of him, and Camilo tightens his grip.

"Back the fuck up creep." Carlos spat taking Taryn back a few steps.

"She ran away. I can see why you haven't picked up anyone else in your time without you." Camilo jumped in.

"You don't know anything, shut up." Taryn says trying to defend himself stepping forward again.

"I said back up, you obviously don't understand boundaries either do you?" Carlos says annoyed pushing Taryn back again.

"Just wait til mommy and daddy hear I'm back." Taryn scoffs walking off. "The hell are they going to do? Force a marriage that's been on hold for a year?" Carkos asks genuinely.

Silence grew between the remainder of the group.

"Guys, I don't know if its just me, but that guy seems like a douche." Mirabel jokes.

"Mirabel shut up." Camilo laughs.

"God, she's just saying. Not like shes wrong." Isabela laughs.

Serotonin: thought to regulate anxiety, happiness, and mood.

Examples: In tense situations, laugh it off.
Smile at a stranger.
Hug a friend.
Do a hobby that makes you happy.
Make jokes that have little to no meaning.

Serotonin can also be referred to as a form of dopamine.

To you.
This is serotonin.

Hence is why your still reading.
Only to realize..
That my new Camilo x Reader is going to be called Serotonin.

Surprise!
Thank you all for 4k reads.
I love you <3