[𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙼𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝]

"No."

"Why not?" I ask him picking at the skin on my wrist. He glances down at it and then adjusts his collar.

"You listen so well until it's something that's against what you want. Lay off Y/n. I don't want anything to do with you, and frankly, neither does anyone else. So no." He states without looking at me. I can't speak. It's like the words are caught in my throat.

Just then someone walks up and grabs his arm.

The person it was made my blood boil. Of course, it was her. It was always her. Elosie.

"C'mon Carlos, my mom wants to speak with you, the priest just finished." She whines making him look away and nod.

I internally groan and walk into the restroom. Why was it always her? No matter what she did, she always found a way to make people feel bad for her.

I wouldn't be lying If I said I hated her with a burning passion. Then again, honestly who didn't at this point?

I sigh in annoyance before running my fingers through my hair trying to somewhat untangle it.

(FINALLY BACK TO FINISH LMFAO)

I took a small glance in the mirror, was I seriously jealous? No, I'm just mad.. right? I mean in my defense if someone had a human leech like her they'd lash out like a bitch too, so Nah, I'm good. A woman came out of one of the stalls with her daughter and sold a small smile. I gave one in return before taking a few deep breaths, drying my hands, and walking back to my original placement. I got a few dirty looks, nothing out of the usual, I mean when you're this hot people have to be jealous. (A lot of you need this confidence boost.) 

I glanced over at Carlos and Elosie. I can't deny that I was somewhat envious, mostly just thinking that I was afraid to admit it. Think of it like a male when they're angry, they don't want to admit to being wrong so they take it out on everything and everyone else, not all men, didn't mean to stereotype there.

"Hey y/n? Could you help me a moment?" Someone asks from behind, I turn around to see crucifer struggling to keep the cross up. I gave a quick nod. I maneuvered my way out of the sectional and stepped behind him straightening his posture since him being too relaxed was leaning the cross to the side. "Gracias Hermosa" He thanked before making his way to the back room again. I gave a small laugh at the comment just a bit flustered, I mean I could jump back into a hoe phase, couldn't I? He's my age so there's nothing wrong with it. I stood there a moment more before shrugging off the thought. Taking a quick lookup I locked eyes with Carlos, he looked... angry? Well damn, not my fault, that's on him for choosing to ignore me so oh well.

Wait. No way. Carlos Madrigal was jealous 

This is going to be fun.