[𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜]

I never liked church.
The entire thought of it was just annoying to me. Besides, I haven't went since the last time I seen mom.

Now all the sudden I have to go with Elosie and her mom. According to her, "It's good for someone like you since you decided to be a whore and sleep with both the twins."

Considering this, she thinks I need Jesus before any other man, but isn't she the same woman who literally is forcing me to marry Taryn?

I haven't spoken to Carlos or Camilo since. Not that I want to, it's the fact I haven't found the time to yet. So I just... don't.

"Pay attention Y/n. You could learn something from him. Maybe finally find a good husband." Elosies mothers whispers in my ear snapping me out of my thoughts.

Without emotion, I nod and continue to look forward. I have this really bad habit that Carlos gets- well... used to get onto me about. I pick at my nails, or just randomly areas of skin, sometimes even leading myself to bleed.

I try not to.. but at the same time it's hard. "Excuse me." I state standing from my seat and making my way to the bathrooms.

A hand flies out infront of me stopping me in my tracks. "Uh, excuse me... I don't think-"

The person sighs and steps into view. "Listen... Y/n. I don't know what's been going on lately, but it's like ever since me and Camilo met you our lives have been hell. So if you don't mind, don't talk to me or him anymore. This might just help things go back to normal." Carlos says, his eyes directing from my chest back up to meet my eyes.

"Okay. Have a nice day Angsty ass teenager ive never meet in my life."

With that, I found myself pushing past him. I couldn't help but feel bad, I mean he has a solid point. A very good one at that.

Was he serious though? If I stopped talking to them then I stop coming around all together... that means no more Antonio. It's selfish, I know, but Antonio is my everyday inspiration.

Also, no more Dolores, unless she stops by, which I highly doubt will ever be allowed.

I flinch at the thought. Everything I built up can't come crumbling down. Not now. Not ever.

"Hey, uh Carlos...?" I ask turning around. He stops and turns, tilting his head to the side just a tad. "Yeah?"

"Am I still allowed to, you know, stop by Casita atleast?"

He looks around for second before sighing deeply. "No."