➪[𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗]

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚘 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛.

𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢.

"Camilo, Carlos." I hear. I snap my head around to see who was talking.

Carlos stops. "YOU HEARD THAT TO?" I nod.

"Who said that?" I ask looking around scanning my environment.  Carlos adjusts his button up before looking at me. I look at him with the same confused expression, he shakes his head before looking behind me at the corner.

"Something moved." He states pointing at the wall intersection. I look back around before clearing my throat and taking a step forward. "Antonio if this is you and your animals you're supposed to be in bed." I state looking behind some plants on the way over.

"Everyone's pretty much asleep." Carlos chimes in staying still.

"Then why aren't you?" Tío Bruno asks popping out from around the corner making me jump back.

Carlos chuckles and rolls his eyes. "Damn Camilo, he really got you that easy?" Carlos says still laughing. I scoff and fix my posture.

"Carlos don't laugh at your brother, it's not nice." Bruno scolds making Carlos shut up.
Thank you Tío.

"Anyways," Bruno starts looking at me, "I need to speak to you boys. Immediately." He states rushed. I nod looking back, Carlos has already started walking over here. "Yeah?" He asks looking at our tío.

"Not here. Dolores might be awake still." He shushed us grabbing our wrists and pulling us along.

~{Third Person}~

Bruno drags the two boys into his room shutting the door quickly behind him. "I knew I had a bad feeling about this." He mutters to himself leaving the twins expressionless.

"What?" Carlos asks the still frantic Bruno. Bruno looks at them with worry and concern. "You cannot, and I repeat, cannot do anything with the Perezs'. Nothing at all." He rushes gripping Carlos' shoulders and shaking him violently.

"I'm not following." Camilo states removing his uncles hands from the confused Carlos. "What he said." Carlos replies brushing off his shoulders.

"I had a vision, a bad one. You don't understand. You-" Bruno frantically points at Carlos. "You don't dare touch that girls little sister. She is far more sinister than what you think. Keep her away from you." He says making intense eye contact with him.

"And you," He goes on looking at Camilo. Camilo responds by taking a step back giving Bruno some space to freak out. "You made a tremendous mistake by liking that Y/n girl."

Camilo tilts his head to the side scrunching his eyebrows together. "How did you know-" He gets cut off by Bruno.

Bruno chuckles nervously, "I saw- I saw... nevermind that's not important." He quickly says looking between me and Carlos.

"Elosie, Elosie will lie and cheat to get what she wants. She's going to hurt you Carlos. Stay away, and Camilo," He begins peaking the boys' interest.

"Camilo, keep. Him. Away. From. That. Girl." Bruno demands making Camilo shake his head fast.

"The vision stopped before I could finish, but something happened between you three." Bruno says calming himself. "Who's the third?" Carlos asks.

"Y/n Perez."

"What did you see?" Camilo asks pestering his uncle. "You three, you guys got-" Bruno is cut off by a very angry Pepa.

"You boys should be at dinner. Don't disrespect that poor girls family like that!" Pepa yells walking in and grabbing her sons ears.

"Hermano, excuse me, can you finish this conversation sometime later?" She asks softening her voice looking at her only brother.

Bruno nods his head sheepishly before moving so Pepa could walk through.

"Má! We were going!" Camilo defends trying to get his mothers' nails to stop digging into his ear.

Carlos was just struggling to get out of her grasp, not saying anything.

Pepa angrily tosses the boys infront of her crossing her arms. The cloud above her head only darkened every moment the twins wouldn't try leaving.

"Go! Now! Leave!" She yells at them boys who quickly turn around and race down the stairs.

"Tell her I deeply apologize for your lateness!" She yells behind them. Carlos finally speaks up, "Yes! Adìos!" Leavig Camilo and him a laughing mess.

"She's so pist." Camilo says catching his breath. Carlos only nods.

His mind was elsewhere. Why did he need to stay away from Elosie? What was she going to do?

"What do you think he was going to say?" Camilo asks nudging his twins shoulder.

Carlos shakes his head shrugging his shoulders. "About me, you and Y/n?" Camilo nods.

Carlos sighs and looks at Camilo.

"That I cannot tell you brother, I don't even know myself."