➪[𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚜]

𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
[𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚜]
𝐁𝐲: 𝐈𝐦𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐮𝐯

Warnings: Self Harm, Blood, false mentions of rape, mentions of death/suicide.
If uncomfortable with any of these topics please skip to the next chapter when available.

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢. . .

"Carlos.. are you sure you're okay?" I ask him picking up his blanket. He hasn't slept all night, I mean neither did me or CAMILO, but we had a few hours.

"I just didn't like it." He says continuing to stare at the same spot on the wall. (A/n- Alexa and Katie fans are Q U A K I N G)

"I mean, we don't have to do that again." I reply sitting on the edge of his bed. He looks over at me with guilt spread on his face. "No, with you I did! I didn't like it with Elosie. It felt weird and wrong. Then she said I was like the other guys." He rants setting me back.

I shift next to him and lay my head on his shoulder. He leans into it and trys to control his breathing. "Carlos she's a virgin." I laugh making him smile.

"Figured. She was super weird about it in the beginning. You weren't." He jokes nudging my shoulder.

"I'm going to talk to her about it," I sigh getting up. "Maybe you should come." I state giving him a quick glance.

He nods getting up and putting on a off-white button up handing his ruana to me. "There's some wind today. You'll need it more than me." He says looking down.

"Are you blushing?" I play with him. He shakes his head and stands up near the door bot facing me.

"You coming or not amor?"

"So, about last night..."

"Yeah I know, I'll ask him about it later." He replies intertwining his fingers with mine.

"Okay, sounds good."

Walking out of Casita, he wasn't wrong, when me and Camilo woke up it was fine. Now it just seemed like Pepa was in a bitchy mood.

"Are you cold?" I ask him adjusting the maroon ruana. He shakes his head and squeezes my hand. "I'm fine, just keep it on, I don't want you getting sick." He states looking at me for a few seconds.

□♤♡♧

Finally reaching my house, I reach to open the door, but before I can it's flung open from the inside. I jump back almost falling, Carlos caught me placing his hand on my back.

"Jesus fucking-"

"Let go of my daughter right now Madrigal." I hear my father say.

"Pá, wait it's not what you think it is!" I say trying to calm him.
"No, after what he did to Elosie I don't want either of the twins around you." He states matter-of-factly grabbing my arm harshly and pulling me away.

"Just let him explain!" I yell pulling away from him.
"Fine. One hour." He groans walking away.

Carlos walks in pulling my head in and kissing my temple. "That's all we need amor, it's okay." He whispers before pulling me upstairs.

I open Elosies door and let him in. "What the hell is he doing here?!" She screams at me. "You little fucking Liar! That's not something to lie about. That shit actually happens Elosie are yoy crazy?!" I yell at pushing her onto her bed roughly.

Carlos leaves his sleeves up and crosses his arms. "I didn't rape you I just don't enjoy having sex with you as much as your sister," he begins smugly, "I don't like you at all. I didn't like it at all. It was like I was drugged or some shit. I don't know." He says rolling his eyes.

"Wait Carlos did you cut yourself?" I ask looking away from Elosie.

He glances at me with sorrow spread out across his face, "I- uhm... yes?" He says unsure gluing his arms to his side.

"Fuck.. when?" I say grabbing his wrist. "You should've just killed yourself while at it." Elosie mutters.

"Trust me if Camilo didn't walk in would've. You made me believe I hurt you." He spat coldly.

One of the cuts open up again leaving his exposed skin seep red. "Damnit I'm sorry Carlos." I say quietly. He shakes his head fast "You're fine, I've got it." He says grabbing a towel from Elosies bathroom.

"Before you want to say I abused you and made you bleed. I'll wash it." He rolls his eyes placing it over the wound.

"Shut up Carlos."

"Don't tell him what the fuck to do. Now listen. You're going to apologize to his family for spreading lies about him. Then you're going to tell mom and dad that you lied for attention." I state sternly.

"Why? Because you're dating him now? Oh wait. But you never broke up with Camilo! You're a fucking whore Y/n. You can't fuck them both idiot." She spat.

Carlos walks back in pushing my back a little, "Excuse me." He says genuinely before slapping Elosie.

I audibly gasp as Elosie let's out a whimper. "This is between me and you, not Y/n. Say one more thing and I won't have any regrets if you end up missing do you understand me?" He questions stone cold.

Elosie doesn't speak. She just nods.
"Y/n, love, can you find Camilo, he should be doing chores." He asks changing his tone into a softer quiet.

"Mhm..." I hum walking out of the room.

Camilos babysitting today, how the hell am I going to get him to come here?

(A/n- Pretend this is 1000 words and not 934 right now.)