➪[𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗]

This is bad on my behalf,
The characters you see in this book are all above the age of 18, besides Antonio.
☀︎︎

"So...it's Y/n right?" The girl who proclaims as Mirabel asks. I nod not looking at her, I was truly to stay content on the book she gave me.

I'm assuming she's noticed this and starts reminiscencing on the book and the entire plot. "It's this girl, she's stuck between these two guys who both fall in love with her." She says tapping the cover.

"So she's in a love triangle?" I ask and the girl with glasses nods. "YES! But that's like the entire lore of the book, trust me, it's great. But anyway, she gets sent to this like mental health school where they take a bunch of crazies and apperantly angels and devils, including the fallen. It's crazy!" She exclaims, I giggle and let her continue.

"She's apart of this curse. Everytime her and the fallen angel kiss, she mysteriously dies. However, he always stays the exact same. Until they fall in love again. And again. And again." Ske kept going. What the hell? So basically she can never get a happy ending.

"What about the other guy?" I ask intrigued.

"He never gets her. No matter how hard he tries. He never can." She says dissatisfied with her answer. "Sucks, he's hot too!" She jokes.

I smile and nod.

"So who's the fallen angel?" I ask her confused.

She nods and continues. "Well, Daniel is the fallen and Cam is the angel got it?"

I nod understanding and flip through the pages. The girls name is Luce. Huh. Cool.

After talk with Mirabel for a little longer I get the longing feeling that someone is just staring at me. The worst part is, is that it's been like this for about ten minutes now.

When we first started talking I noticed a window up on the second floor of her and her Familias Casita, it was a dark room with pale yellow curtains. They were just slightly opened, let alone see through.

I swear I saw something or someone move up there in the corner of my eye. I don't acknowledge it, who or whatever it was, it wasn't my concern.

So why do I have this uneasy feeling standing near it?

"Hello~ earth to Y/n?" Mirabel snaps in my face gaining my attention once again, "Sorry, what were you saying?" I ask fidgeting with the cover of the book.

"Do you want to come to Xinemas' gift ceremony?" She asks again glancing up at the window then back down at me.

I'm guessing she felt the staring too, but at least she knows what's in the room. I don't.

"Sure! It'll be my first big event here, so why not? I'm sure her gift is going to be awesome." I say trying to lighten the now tense atmosphere. She sends a smile and nods.

Xinema Madrigal-Guzmán, the daughter of Dolores Madrigal and Mariono Guzmán, or now Mariono Madrigal. She's absolutely adorable, my first day here she came up to me and gave me a letter stating how she was excited to have a new friend in The Encanto.

It makes me smile just thinking about it.

"Since you're the new girl in town why don't you come for dinner tonight! I'm sure my Abuela wouldn't mind, she wants to understand you better anyway!" She says going all over the place with her hands.

I nod and flash a smile, this should be fun.
Her elder sister, Isabela, comes out and starts explaining tomorrow's chores. I still feel the staring feeling.

Fuck, I'm going to do it anyways. This feeling is overwhelming.

I look up to see two boys standing there, one wearing a maroon ruana, the other wearing a yellow. The boy with the maroon wearing a smirk on his face talking to the other.

The other making direct eye contact with me.

"Who are you?" I mutter to myself.