➪[𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝]

𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
꧁𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝꧂
𝐁𝐲: 𝐈𝐦𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐄𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐋𝐮𝐯

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 . . .

Warning: There will be some sexual content in this chapter, if you are not comfortable with this. Please skip to the next whenever available.

~{Carlos Madrigal}~

"So... what's some of your hobbies?" Y/ns' little sister asks me.

She was cute, definitely not ugly.
Her hair was a stricken reddish brown, most likely due to her dying it red a year ago, or so what's she's told me.
Her eyes were a light brown and she wore very light makeup.

Her style was definitely preppy.
Small skirt, white, with a pastel blue top. She had a necklace with the letter 'E' on it.

She's wasn't cute.
She was hot.

"I guess I'm a people pleaser? I don't know, I really like drawing. Nerdy trait but it's alot of fun." I reply, a smirk grows on her face as she stops and turns around.

"What about you?" I ask looking at her directly. "I guess," She begins stepping infront of me. "Hm?"

She plays with the collar of my shirt and gets closer. Our face are centimeters apart, but she just keeps leaning in.

Our lips are touching, I don't know what to do. Do I lean in? Do I push her away? She backs away enough to get on level with my ear.

"I'm a people pleaser too." She whispers unbuttoning the top button.

"Fuck.." I mutter under my breath getting a satisfied smile from her.

"Can I show you my room? It's comfortable." She asks grabbing my hand and pulling it slightly.

"Besides," She starts looking down at my lower half, "I think there's a problem we need to solve anyway. Yeah?" She says making my breath hitch.

What the fuck am I doing? Is all I can think as she guides my down the hallway searching for her room.

When we get to the door, she opens it revealing her room. She had pictures of her friends and family hung up on the left wall and the right was just a window seat area.

"You have a nice roo-" I get cut off by the feeling of her lips on mine, only because it's instinct, I allow it and kiss back.

What the fuck am I doing. Stop. You don't like her.

I cant help myself as I feel her push into it. She tugs at my hair as we fall back onto her bed. I place my hand firmly on her waist getting a slight moan out of her.

She pushes my head down below her skirt. "You're sure you want to do this?" I ask her she nods and leans her head back.

I pull off her skirt and she pushes my head down to start, immediately getting a gasp I smirk satisfied.

(A/n- I told you some heated scenes- just not smut you heathens.)

"Fuck." She says out of breath "That was amazing." She says again.

I shift uncomfortably getting up and putting on my clothes again. "Wait, what are you doing?" She asks confused.

"Going home, this was a mistake." I state coldly. I didn't mean to be mean, I just wasn't sure on what to do in the moment. "Wow, you're just like all the other guys. And to think you were gonna be different!" She chokes.

"No, no! I didn't mean it like that! I just-" She cuts me off again, "No it's fine, you can just go." She says laying back down.

"But I just-"

"Go! God fucking damn!"

I nod and walk out shutting the door behind me, did I do something wrong? (A/N- No 😐)

I walk back to Casita when I feel something wet hit my face, I wipe it but it just keeps coming.

Was I crying?
Am I really that pathetic?

Why am I crying?

Fuck.

Mirabel walks up to me, since I just walked into Casita. Tìo was at the table. "What's wrong Primo?"

I shake my head and continue upstairs.

Stop crying.
Camilos the sensitive one.
Not you.
Stop being a baby.

I didn't fall asleep, I couldn't. I just felt OVERWHELMED, what's Camilo going to think? Y/n? She'll probably hate me.

What am I going to do?