➪[𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎]

☀︎︎

The only reason I invited them to dinner is to see their reactions. It was absolutely priceless.

It was like they were completely stunned, like they've never been invited to a dinner before.
I guess that make sense... they're usually the ones inviting other people.

"Oh uhm.. okay." Carlos says trying to be nice.
Well geez you didn't have to say yes.

"Yeah! It'll be good for me to get away, even if it's for a couple hours. I'll be there!" 'Milo replies excited.

They are... definitely polar opposites..
Hah. Yay...!

"Carlos you don't have to come." I say looking at him making Camilos eyes lighten up. Carlos stops folding and turns his head to look at me.

"I'm only going for you, I could care less about your family being there or not." Wow. That was...

Blunt

"Well that's not necessarily fair, I don't think she'd invite us for the sake of herself. If she wanted to do that then she would've just asked to hang out." Camilo says shooting a glare at his brother, given that, Carlos returns it.

"Hate to say it, 'Milo's right. Besides, I'm sure you guys would like my sister! She's awesome." I say trying to ease the atmosphere.

Jesus fucking christ this is worse than one of Pepas storms.

They both look at me and go back to what they're doing.
Poor Elosie, I thought they would've at least said something.

"Her names Elosie, I think it'd be good for her to have some other friends than the ones she's around." I state.

Camilo stays in tuned with his book not looking up but responding. "Whats wrong with her friends?"

I don't know much besides they're a horrible influence on her.
She's never smoked, now she does it all the time.
I guess she's still a virgin, but still I don't even know if she's lying about that.

"Smoking, sex, sneaking out, underage drinking, drugs, always in trouble with the police, she never tells me anything! I guess she's never actually gotten in trouble, but still." I say listing off the things.

Carlos turns to me leaning back on the dresser. "She has a lot of SECRETS doesn't she?" He asks sighing.

I nod and lay down next to Camilo. He still doesn't look up from his book, but moves his hand over to mess with my hair.

Carlos sits on the edge of the bed and plays with my fingers.

Their so fucking childish,
I love it.

"Well," I mutter just loud enough for them to hear, "I still think you guys should come. Is it not boring eating with the same people, talking about the same things everyday?" I ask looking at them.

Camilo finally looks up from his book locking eyes with Carlos.
Carlos just shakes his head and Camilo sighs obviously upset.

Great... more SECRETS exactly what I need right now.

"Yeah, amor, we'll be there. Don't worry about it." Carlos says kissing my knuckles.

"What a fucking suck up." Camilo jokes holding himself from laughter.