➪[𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗]

𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝐁𝐲: 𝐈𝐦𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐮𝐯

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 . . .

"Xinema, carñio, try again." Camilo says restless. Carlos keeps tightening his grip, and his breath becomes shorter and more shallow.

"Did you? Yes or no?" Xinema repeated looking at Elosie. "No, are you fucking deaf?" She snaps at her. Xinema bites her lip as tears brim her eyes.

"Sorry." Her voice quakes. "Shut the fuck up with your "Sorry" Jesus fucking christ." Elosie spat at the girl who was now crying again.

Xinemas hands stop glowing and Elosies wrist stops bleeding.

"Sobrina, come here, I'll get you cleaned up." Camilo speaks softly picking up the crying girl. "I didn't mean to make her mad I was doing what you told me to do." Xinema sobs, voice cracking every other word.

He kisses the top of her head while swaying back and forth. "I'm going to use your bathroom amor. You deal with them. Figure out WHAT HAPPENED please." He states glaring at them.

I nod understanding, Carlos let's me go and I stand to console Xinema myself. "Don't worry, you're way better than her anyways." I whisper making her sniff and smile.

"Thank you tía." She whispers back. "Anytime Xinema."

Camilo walks into the restroom shutting the door behind him. Once I hear the water turn on I turn around to look at them both.

Carlos looks ashamed and Elosie still has that smug look on her face. "You baby her." She snarks.

"Shut up Elosie. Don't you ever bring Xinema into this." Carlos snaps defending Xinema.

He was right, this was between me, her, Camilo, and Carlos. Not Xinema. She had nothing to do with this, it was immature for us to bring her into it.

Elosie quiets down pulling the blanket over her shoulders leaving only her head visible.

"He told me to kiss him." Elosie says looking up at me. "I swear on it Y/n." She states. Carlos stands up shaking his head.

"What do you mean I told you too. I didn't do shit! I was just standing there!" He shouts at her.

"What? That doesn't make any sense Carlos, let it add up dumbass. Xinema flicked her. Nothing happened." I snap at him.

"Dumbass huh? That's not what you were saying the other night was it?" He questions running his hand through his curls.

"Oh, wow, so I was right! You fucking slut!" Elosie says getting up. "No wonder you're so jealous! Because you think just because you fucked them both their yours. Isn't that right?" She asks cocky.

What? No. I don't think they're mine. I never said that. "I'm the slut? Didn't you sleep with Kayana? You said it yourself. Also Carlos? What will Eli think about this?" I smirk leaning close to her.

"You wouldn't." She says taken back. "Oh? I wouldn't? Eli, she only lives down the street right? Oh. But I'm the slut. Ha, okay." I state giving her a hard glare.

Carlos walks next to me, "A slut is someone who has multiple sexual partners Elosie... we've only had sex once. Also who the fuck is Eli?" He asks looking her up and down.

"How is she not then? She slept with you both?"

"Usually a slut is someone who's in a relationship sleeping with more than two people at a time. Three or more would make your sister a slut." He corrects her again.

I cant help but laugh a little, just seeing someone use book smart against Elosie is priceless.

"You would know that from watching Pepa right? No-one stays that loyal for years."

"Keep my mothers name out of your fucking mouth slut." Carlos snaps.

I mean, any other guy calling Elosie a slut is just a no. But I guess Carlos is doing it for a reason, giving her a taste of her own medicine.

"Y/n. She wants you." Camilo says poking his hea out of the door. "Alright," I sigh, "I'm coming."

Carlos grabs my forearm making me face him. He places kiss on my lips, I lean into it regardless. "I promise I'll explain mí vida." Carlos whispers. I nod and make my way to the bathroom passing Camilo.

Camilo repeates what Carlos did but only more aggressive, "Don't forget who you belong to Y/n." He mutters.

"We'll deal with that later." Carlos spat at his twin turning back to Elosie.

"Mhm, anyways." I say pushing Camilo out of the bathroom and shutting the door.

"Alright amor, girl talk what's up." I kneel to her level drying her hair.

"Carlos has a reputation, that's the only reason he's acting so tough around you. He's really nice though, I don't think tío, either of them, would hurt you." She rants wiping her eyes. "On purpose." She adds making me giggle.

"I'll let him live up to it then." I joke pinching her cheeks. She laughs and kisses my cheek. "Awe, thank you Xinema!" I exclaim wrapping the towel around her.

"Mhm, also.." She gets quiet.

"Hm?"

"I know what happened. Abuelo Bruno told me what he saw..." She gets quiet again. "Xinema, what else?"

"Carlos knew and still let it happen. So did Camilo."