Important!

Hey!

So my dumbass forgot to literally put this in the chapter, so here I am doing this.

I just wanted to clarify quite a few things before this next chapter is released tomorrow or Sunday.

So yeah!
Hopefully, if you're confused, this helps you understand!

Grammatical Errors:

So I'm 100% positive you all have seen me in the comments correcting myself plenty of times by now.

Yeah... I'm a wreck-

To answer I question I was asked before because of these spelling mistakes, along with Tìa and Tía, (correct term is tía.) Yes! I am in act your beloved dyslexic author.

To move along with this fact, english and Spanish are neither my first languages.
While yes, I did grow up in North America, I am fluent in other languages that tend to be easier for me to communicate with.

This includes, any "foreign" language, most of the time, you'll catch me speaking alot of Korean, Japanese, and Chinese (I'm still learning Chinese and Thai)

So yeah, my parents speak both English and Spanish, I didn't really grow up on "telenovelas" or "American television." Instead, my cousin and I grew up on Anime, K-Drama, and Horror films in these languages.

It's just kinda imprinted into my mind, making it an very easy language for me to use rather than others.

Chapters Pace:

I completely understand to those who see how fast this book is going. I'm not one for super long books, and we're already at 26 chapters.

I did this on purpose.
Most of the time, I end up quitting books because the build up takes way to long.
This might be due to my lack of attention or focus because of my ADHD, but I noticed alot of Camilo books either go really slow, or could honestly be done within 3, 1500 word chapters.

I don't have a place to blame this on my ADHD though. I apologize to the people who aren't enjoying this book anymore because of the fast pace.
Just know, this was on purpose, Serotonin will go much slower and reasonable than this.

Plot:

This is something I'm having trouble with.
In chapter one, I think its called "Angels and Devils" I had Mirabel explain a concept of a book called "Fallen".

This is a real book, no lie, also a movie (sadly without a sequel). I'm trying to base the book off of this movie.
This is a fast paced movie with hella fucking drama in it. Make sense now?

In the chapter Y/n states "Imagine never getting your happy ending. The second you feel good, it gets taken away. That sucks."

Referencing to the future of this book.
I will allow you to read further spoilers, if you want to, they will be marked so you may skip them if you'd like.

Spoilers:

No.
Y/n will not end up with Carlos. That was a pure lead on.

Yes.
The wedding between Y/n and Taryn does follow through leaving Camilo in a rage fit.

No.
You do not speak with the boys personally until the wedding.

Yes.
Y/n does end up with Camilo near the end.
Hence the title.

No.
Xinema does not live til the end.
She does unfortunately pass away, sadly sooner than you except.

Yes.
Carlos reaches a breaking point and does very sadly let's anxiety and depression consume him.
Taking the hint, he kills himself due to constant sexual pressure with Elosie.