➪[𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎]

𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎
𝐁𝐲: 𝐈𝐦𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐮𝐯

Warnings: False Mentions of Rape, some sexual scenes, Mentions of death and Self Harm.
Please skip to the next chapter when available if uncomfortable with any topics.

𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 . . .

"Please just let me explain." Carlos says quietly walking toward me. I back up a little trying to stay out of Xinemas spotlight.

"Don't fucking touch me." I whisper coldly. "You're not going to listen are you?" He says getting annoyed, grabbing my waist and pulling me out of complete view for anyone, him and Camilo keep me set on the stairs.

"Just listen Y/n." Camilo speaks up making me roll my eyes.

"You're not speaking, Carlos is. Shut up." I snap at him. He took offense to it, I could tell, his eyes darkened and he backed up balling his fists. "Actually, we're both talking, so if you could so kindly sit the fuck down and shut up that'd be great." He cursed.

Me and Carlos were both taken back by this, Camilo never curses.

"Anyways," Carlos begins lifting his arm to move the hear from his face. I notice, scars? No, no, cuts? "Carlos, what's-" I jump in, he immediately shuts me down by moving his sleeve down.

"Stop interrupting amor." He says letting me nod.

"I didn't rape her, I just didn't like having sex with her. It didn't feel right, ontop of that I wanted to stop myself but then I would feel bad if I were to lead someone on then not fulfill it." He rants.

"Again. Elosie wouldn't lie about something like this!"

"Ask Dolores." Camilo shoots. I give him a side eyes before continuing the conversation with CARLOS we had started.

"Thought you said after tonight I'm not allowed to talk you guys anymore?" I say sweetly. Carlos snaps his head around to look at his twin. "You said what?"

"You should've heard what she said." Camilo says glaring at me.

"I said what I said."

"Which wasn't true."

"Maybe I'm realizing it."

"Maybe you should stop being such a bitch."

"Camilo! God fucking damn shut up!" Carlos snaps

"Why should I?! She insulted us!"

"Everyone makes mistakes. Jesus christ! I already want to off myselfdont make it worse!" Carlos defends.

"Can we not? I believe you, calm down." I say standing in between the two.

"WE HAVE A NEW GIFT!" Alma yells over the whispers.

The twins peek around the corner, as I push past them to go see her.

"Xinema? Do you know what it is?" Her mother asks. The girl shakes her head fast tears brimming her eyes.

Kneeling down to her, she hugs me tightly letting out a quiet cry. "Did I not get a gift?" She whispers gripping my top tightly.

"You did, you still have your door." I joke looking up at a nervous Mirabel. She chuckles and rolls her eyes.

Suddenly a yellow light emits from her hands making her door trace a figure with her name atop.

"Don't lie to me Y/n.. please. Did I get one." She asks nothing above a whisper. I nod my head gesturing towards her door.

She turns around to see. A smile covers her face as Mariono wipes the tears from his daughters face.

"Let us celebrate!" Alma says making me look up seeing Dolores talking to her brothers then looking at me before going to walk with Xinema.

"Come on." Camilo states grabbing my arm. "Wait-"

"Don't push it." Carlos says from behind us.

Camilo opens his door pushing me inside. Carlos walks in shutting and locking the door. "Listen to me when I say I didn't touch your sister." He says taking off his ruana.

"What are you-" I'm cut off by Carlos' lips pressing against mine. "If I were you, i'd stop talking Y/n." He says standing back up.

"Dolores told him what you said, since I'm going to live up to not being the family snitch." Camilo jokes.

"God you're so bi-polar Camilo."

"I'd rather not hold grudges. So I just forgive super easily."

"Makes sense I guess, but uhm.." I say looking at Carlos.

"You liked it amor, don't lie."

"Mhmmm.." I hear Camilo hum feeling him place his lips on my neck.

"Camilo-" I say getting cut off again by Carlos.

Why am I enjoying this?
More importantly what am I going to do about Elosie?

Xenima.

Camilos hands grip my waist getting a small moan out of me while Carlos lets his hands travel underneath my skirt.

What the hell am I doing.