so, been a while.

hi, this is a lot more awkward for me than it probably is you.

i want to start with saying, i lost this account the day after i posted this last chapter.

i apologize for the lack of communication. another thing i will say is this story is soooo demotivating. i had really big ideas for it but after re reading it all today, holy shit i am SO sorry you all went through that. if you don't mind; i'm going to be completely re writing it. 

it will sort of follow the same plot- not really but similar premises. to anyone actually reading this update, wow. i'm beyond grateful for you. i have so many things to say but don't fret, i won't waste your time. so i'll just use this as a get to know me, don't worry it won't be long and we'll get into the future of this book and my others soon!

SO!!!!!!!!!! 

"where did you go?" - actually no where, i just lost access to this account and had to make a new one! a few of you actually might have gotten replies from that account today! it's 

@qzxyat

"why/how?" - i had parental locks on my stuff for a WHILE. so in order to even get into this account i had to ask for passwords and stuff, until my dad just gave me his lmao. so i'm back!!

"who even are you, why do we care?" - well, okay.

HI !! i'm your author! the one that made this confusing, cringey, beloved story. i'm gonna cry omgggg. last time i checked this story it had like 12k views and we've bumped 3k since!? i'm so happy people enjoyed this even if it was a nuisance to write it lol

OKOK i have nothing other to say about myself honestly, i'm not that good at actual introductions.

SO NEXT ! 

ALRIGHT BOOK TIME !

ALRIGHT BOOK TIME !

"when is it coming back?" - well chat i got to read and write at the same time, so you know, whenever that happens. to be honest i'm home all day by myself tomorrow; so most likely then.

"what's changing?" - A LOT. holy shit this such a bad book. not like a whole total re write but at the same time it might as well be because wow. i can't even express the cringe.

"plot changes?" - all the characters pretty much stay the same, might take a few out/change up personalities and stuff.

"upload schedule?" - whenever i can, i prefer to write on laptop now, hence my other account which i'm currently also writing on (not the one tagged(i have WAY to many accounts)). but mobile writing becomes soooo annoying and restricting not gonna lie.

ALSO!! i have things outside of wattpad like hanging out with my boyfriend and shit. that and high school english gives no justice with homework ok? shits wack.

"so why continue if you lost publicity?" - same reason you're reading this, WE'RE BORED! And not to mention i still love Encanto, and who's stopping me besides for the apps guidelines 

ALRIGHT!

that's about all i want to address i think, if you're seeing this and have any further questions please let me know! and i'm starting it on a sperate book, not modifying this one it holds too much significance to me guys.

It'll be called the same thing just with "REMASTARED" or "NEW VERS/UPDATED VERS" with it.

have an amazing day and so sorry for the almost year and a half delay omfg.

but i'm back!

- your author '24 vers.