➪[𝚇𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚊]

𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚇𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊
𝐁𝐲: 𝐈𝐦𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐮𝐯

𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲

Warnings: Harassment, and Angst.
If uncomfortable with any of these topics please skip to the next chapter when available.

It stayed silent. Camilo stood there blocking the entrance. He almost looked disgusted.

Turning around to see if I could poke my head in without having Xinema in view, I swear up and down a thousand ways to kill her ran through my mind.

"What the heck?" I say breaking the two apart, while also keeping it pg for Dolores' only child.

"Carlos you fucking prick!" Camilo yells pushing his brother back. Carlos takes it and stays silent.

Elosie had him pinned against the wall, his lips connected to his. He didn't hold onto her or anything, his face definitely looked as if he wasn't enjoying it.

"Camilo stop! Leave him be!" Elosie jumps up from her bed trying to pull Camilo off his twin.

I have Xinema, she's crying and freaking out Camilos being held back from beating the shit out of his brother and Carlos looks like he could care less if he just randomly died.

"Elosie! Sit your ass down now! I am so fed up with you its not even fucking funny." I yell at her. She doesn't hesitate to let go of 'Milo and sit on her bed.

Camilo steps back shutting his eyes tightly and taking Xinema from me. He walks over to the corner back toward us trying to calm his sobbing niece.

"Shh carñio.. it's alright, I didn't mean to scare you." I whispers over and over.

I look back at Carlos who has picked himself up. I walk over to him placing a hand on his shoulder, "Carlos," I say making him look at me. "Hermoso, sit down." I say gesturing to the chair that was on the ground. He picks it back up and sits burying his face into his hands.

"I didn't do anything..." He mutters, his voice cracking. "I know." I reply glaring at a very unique Elosie.

I kiss the top of his head and rub his back. He takes advantage of this and pulls me by my waist to set me down on his lap. He hides his face in my hair whispering I'm sorry over and over.

"Elosie. You're going to tell the truth. Understand?" I state calmly.

"Says who? You think I don't have a REPUTATION to uphold? I'm not saying shit." She retorted.

Camilo, who's finally gotten Xinema to feel a little better, turns around setting her on the ground.

"Xinema are you ready?" He asks the girl crouching to her level. Looking down at her hands, she looks over at me and Carlos, then to Elosie. Turning back to her tío, she gives a determined nod.

"Elosie, can I have your hand?" She asks pointing to my sisters enveloped hands.

"No." Elosie snaps at her.

"I suggest you'd listen to the five year old. She seems to know better than you." Carlos mutters catching her attention.

"You-"

"Shut the fuck up and take her hand Elosie. The last thing you're going to do is be rude to my sobrina. Do you understand me?" Camilo snaps back at her.

Elosie rolls her eyes and roughly places her hand in Xinemas making her flinch. I try to get up to sit closer just incase, since Elosie has a history or hurting people, but Carlos' grip tightens bot allowing me to.

"Stay."

I nod and let Xinema continue.
Staring directly into Elosies eyes she starts speaking. "You will tell the truth. A lie will hurt you, be honest." She looks down at her now glowing hands.

"Sorry... this is gonna hurt... I have to check if it works." She whispers.

"Tell a lie for me really quick." Elosie says looking up at her.

She rolls her eyes and thinks for second. "Uhm, I have never done heroine." She states looking at me.

Elosie flicks her wrist and it begins to bleed. "Tell the truth."

"I have done heroine, and slept with Y/ns' best friend Kayana before." She says still not looking away from me.

"What's sleeping-"

"Nothing!" The twins yell together in union.

"Okay.." Elosie flicks her wrist again and if doesn't do anything.

So if you lie you bleed, you tell the truth you're fine. Xinema, your gift is probably the best.

"Did you sleep with Carlos." I start, I know she did but I didn't want to jump straight into it.

"Yes."

Flick. Nothing.

"Did you enjoy it?" I ask again. I feel Carlos smirk against my neck and see Camilo cover his mouth.

"Why does that matter? You jealous?" Camilo smirks looking at me.

"Yeah I did. It was fucking amazing."

Flick. Nothing again.

Carlos shifts uncomfortably after she says that before looking back at her.

"Did you lie about me raping you?" He deadpans. The room goes silent after that, Xinema staying focused on Elosies answers and breathing patters.

"No."

Flick. Blood splattered on Xinemas face, Camilo tried to wipe it but she leant away. "Leave it tío, lemme do this." She says sticking the tip of her tongue out the corner of her mouth.

"Mhm, did you pressure him after he tried leaving?" Camilo asks placing a finger over his lips.

"Fuckkkk, yeah I did." Elosie says upset.

Flick. Nothing.

"Did you pin Carlos against the wall and forcefully kiss him because you got called out for being a fucking bitch?" I ask. Carlos goes back to hiding his face in my hair. Camilo awkwardly shifts and Elosie glares at me.

"Nope." She answers popping her lips at the p noise.

Flick.

Nothing.