➪[𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐]

𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝐁𝐲: 𝐈𝐦𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐮𝐯

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 . . .

~{Perez}~

Me and Elosie both agreed we'd go too Xinemas' ceremony. That was until Elosie told me Carlos raped her.

It's not that I didn't want to go, I just didn't want to show up in a good mood, see Carlos, and say something to fuck the night up.

She didn't want to go, "It's not because Carlos is there, I just don't feel good." She states lying back down in bed. I nod and adjust my skirt.

"Feel better sis." I say kissing the you of her head, she nods and turns towards the wall. "Hey Y/n.." I turn around, "Hm?"

"Don't bring this up to him." She says not facing me. I hum accepting it.

Walking downstairs I see Camilo standing awkwardly by the door. Him and his dumbass twin are the last people I need to see at the moment.

"Mí Vida listen, Carlos did nothing wrong." He says lightly grabbing my forearm. "We just started this don't let a lie ruin it please." He pleads trying to look directly at me.

I sigh and nod placing my head into his chest as he hugs me. He kisses the top of my head and keeps his face buried. "She okay?" He whispers, I shake my head and open the front door.

"My sister wouldn't lie about something like that Camilo." I state breaking the unbearable silence. "Well she did." He says in the same tone.

"Who the fuck would lie about something like that?!" I yell at him.

"Your sister obviously!" He yells back throwing his arm up in the direction of my home.

"No she wouldn't! Why can't you just admit your brother is a fucking prick! You and your entire family can go fuck yourselves after tonight, because the last thing I will allow you to do is insult mine!" I yell getting closer to him.

There was nothing but silence after that.
Fuck I should've kept my mouth shut.

He stood there with a blank expression before scoffing and pushing me away from him.

"Wait Camilo-"

"No, the only apperant MISTAKE made, was allowing myself to fall for someone like you. After this ceremony, leave me and my 'fuck up' of a family alone. Trust me, anyone could do better than you Perez." He spits coldly shoving his hands in his pockets.

Walking up to Casita he shoots me a quick side glare before opening the door and plastering a smile on his face.

He stops next to me and leans to my ear, "C'mon, we have to go see Xinema. Let's not ruin this too." He says initiating to the argument that possibly just ended whatever we had going.

"Okay." I agree feeling him grab my hand giving it a light squeeze.

"Hola Xinema!" I exclaim giving her a tight hug, her returning it.

"Your gift is about to be the coolest. Just watch." I say kneeling infront of her. She nods nervously and climbs into my lap.

"You'll protect me right?" She whispers to me getting a look from Dolores.

"Mhm, forever and always." I reply quietly kissing her temple making her giggle.

Dolores smiles at me and goes back to speaking with her Husband.

"It's time! Hurry, come on!" Dolores ushers her daughter up.

I smile at her and nod before she began walking to Alma at the top of the stairs.

"Y/n.." I look to my side to see who was speaking.

"We need to talk." The boy says looking at his twin.

Fuck.