➪[𝚁𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚜]

This Chapter will contain smut.
Skip the part If not comfortable with reading it.

Two months had past since the Elosie incident. You hadn't talked to her much after, only around dinner or when there was nothing better to do with your time.

You hadn't talked to Camilo much either. After the whole thing he got super petty about you and Carlos always hanging out even though he was the one who asked you out. Not him.

When you did try he would always say something about being busy with chores, or he just wasn't feeling the best. It wasn't as if you two hadn't made up before hand, you both agreed that it'd be fine to continue the relationship, but now all the sudden he's switched up into a entirely different persona.

Sitting on Casitas roof, the wind grazed your skin every time it blew. The sky was an subtle ombre from reds and yellows, indicating it's dusk. The town was quiet, all that could be heard was the breeze shuffling the leaves on the trees.

The sound of footsteps against the roof tile make you turn your head to find the source of the sound. It shouldn't have surprised you, but it did.

"Hey." Camilo speaks quietly, trying not to make the situation uncomfortable. He'd felt bad for not talking to you. He missed everything about you.

Your random sarcastic comments, continous flirting, jokes, the teasing. Even the smallest things, the way your skirt spun when you walked, your [e/c] eyes meeting his, your smile, imperfectly perfect. He missed it all.

"Hey.." You distance off looking back ahead of you. Camilo built up the courage, and mentally prepared himself for weeks now, just to apologize for ghosting you.

He sighed after seeing you turn his focus away from him.
You heard, just didn't acknowledge it. If he walked away, then he didn't want to talk. That was fine with you, though the thought of him walking away did make your heart ache..

Silence grew between you two.
That was until Camilo decided to take a seat next to you, breathing in deeply and shutting his eyes before letting it out.

He wanted to make things right, even though he was jealous of Carlos and you becoming practically friends with benefits, he needed to your viewpoint.

He needed to make things better. He convinced himself he couldn't live without you.

"Y/n, I am so sorry. I never meant to ghost you, I just let jealousy take over after the Elosie thing! You were bring a good friend and staying there for him, I was being a crappy brother and basically neglecting him." He says trying to keep the build up of tears in his eyes.

You look at him with sorrow, he didn't return the look, just kept his eyes planted infront of him.
"Camilo, I can't forgive you." Your voice laced with the same guilt you know he was feeling. His breath hitched and his heart about stopped. He couldn't react to anything, nor move. Yet he could still feel the seeping amount of embarrassment showing through the redness on his face, along with the wetness from the tears he tried holding in so he didn't seem pathetic.

"But," You overlap your previous statement making the quietly sobbing boy squeeze his eyes shut preparing himself for whatever it was your going to say. "I'll give you another chance to redeem yourself. One more." You finish laying your head on his shoulder placing a hand on his back reassuringly.

His breath shuddered as he kept crying, he shook his head not saying a word, enjoying the warmth of your touch again. It was like he was a fragile flower. Once you break off one petal, it all falls apart under your touch. "Milo' breathe for me." You say a little louder lifting your head up but leaving your hand still.